What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks sign Mark Lennon

Frenzy.

Immortal
Tadpole said:
maybe he just needs someone to hold his hand

More punning.

I wish you'd Let It Be Taddy. All you punners need Help. Who started this punning Revolution anyway?

Tadpole

Juniors
Sorry, i was just hoping you would lend me your comb beacuse im in so much misery after this season. Please mister postman deliver us a premiership and start the revolution so i can begin reminiscing. But if i have to wait longer im sure ill get by with a little help from my friends. Enough of this nonsense i have to get back to work cause i was meant to have all this stuff done yesterday:crazy:

Zack DLR

Juniors
I went to School with Mark Lennon, he was always a Sharks fan, but I think he got tired of the way we treated our juniors.

He went to England for a few years and played for Castleford, played a few tests at half for Wales, then came home and signed with Manly, but still gets down to plenty of Sharks home games.

I think he was a fill in half at Castleford.

zeppelin

Juniors
Tadpole said:
I reckon he looks pretty good in Sharkies Colours!
newsharksrecruitme1.jpg

Good old tadpole. As soon as i saw the thread title i knew you'd be onto it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quigs

Immortal
zeppelin said:
Good old tadpole. As soon as i saw the thread title i knew you'd be onto it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Onto it - I heard he came in through the bathroom window

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

ali

Bench
Zack DLR said:
I went to School with Mark Lennon, he was always a Sharks fan, but I think he got tired of the way we treated our juniors.

He went to England for a few years and played for Castleford, played a few tests at half for Wales, then came home and signed with Manly, but still gets down to plenty of Sharks home games.

I think he was a fill in half at Castleford.

Mark Lennon is a Como-Jannali junior. He still lives over here as I see him training all the time at fitness first Sylvania. He's had a fairly successful career, despite not playing NRL. Went quite well at Castleford, I'd imagine he played upwards of 40 first grade games for Cas.

He's also a passionate Welsh representative. He has flown back a couple of times to play for Wales at his own cost, and I'm guessing he'll be flying over again in a week or 2 to play in their world cup qualifier against Scotland. I'd say he is eyeing up a spot in their side for the 2008 World Cup.

The Popper

Bench
Well, I guess as he was a Sharks junior he just can't wait to Get Back and Come Together with the Sharks again.
Sylvania pub....yep, Millers. I liked the taste but I used to have a heck of a hangover the next day. But the after I Feel Fine. Used to go the the Brighton a bit too, but not so much to the Sundowner and Bexley North. Bit too far away but I'd just Drive My Car cause there was no RBT then. That stuffed that up. If I wanted to go there then I'd have to go with someone else or buy a Ticket to Ride. Could take me a while to Get Back then unless I cracked onto a sheila with a car. ;-)

Foz

Bench
Mark Lennon- with all the Beatle references I cant believe that anybody has said he's a real Nowhere Man.
Where does he really play?
Well Ricky says We can Work it Out.