What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks ticketing

Feej

First Grade
Umm, what do you mean 'fixed up'? I ordered my season ticket on there almost two weeks ago and heard nothing. Should I be worried?

The Popper

Bench
I'll give it til after Wednesday's mail delivery for mine and ring the club if they haven't arrived by then, Carch. On 26 Feb they advised they had sent them all to their mailing house, and I believe that the mailing house put everything together in envelopes and then arrange mailing, so that could take a few days. But I don't wanna bloodywell get locked outta Rd. 1. :x
Gee, they're cutting it real fine this year.

Last edited:

taipan

Referee
In the club on sat arvo,spoke to a guy behind the football counter near the entrance.Members season tickets et al being sent from Melbourne(WTF) either Mon or Tues this week.

We used to make a day of it, go to the club and pick up the tickets & merchandise, have a few beers and watch the Australian Open tennis or the cricket.

Feej

First Grade
In the club on sat arvo,spoke to a guy behind the football counter near the entrance.Members season tickets et al being sent from Melbourne(WTF) either Mon or Tues this week.

Monday or Tuesday? Guy I spoke to last week said they had been sent and I should have them Monday or Tuesday.

What a balls up!

Madsharkie

First Grade
We used to make a day of it, go to the club and pick up the tickets & merchandise, have a few beers and watch the Australian Open tennis or the cricket.

That sounds like a much better idea. Maybe you should be able to nominate whether you want to collect or have them posted? Or is that just another thing to mess up...?

carcharias

Immortal
Not today
Just checked
I got some thing that looks like the clubs AGM minutes or something
No tix yet though

Stinkler

Juniors
I tried to buy tickets to Round 1 and 2 and 4 today on Ticketek website.

EVERY seat in the ET, Monty Porter, Peter Burns and Premium Concourse is sold apparently.
The best seats are Bay101, in the North Western corner.

That's for EVERY game this year apparently.

WTF? Do we have 14,000 members?

webShark

I tried to buy tickets to Round 1 and 2 and 4 today on Ticketek website.

EVERY seat in the ET, Monty Porter, Peter Burns and Premium Concourse is sold apparently.
The best seats are Bay101, in the North Western corner.

That's for EVERY game this year apparently.

WTF? Do we have 14,000 members?

Try again Friday arvo.this happens every year. But we may have 14000 members. Doubt it.

Card Shark

Immortal

If I send a letter to Melbourne, it apparentky takes 3 working days.

If they send them today, I may not get them.

What a f**k up!

Panda Power 78

Juniors
If I send a letter to Melbourne, it apparentky takes 3 working days.

If they send them today, I may not get them.

What a f**k up!

You'd hope they will send them express post , if they've only sent them today.
A note on the website at least to update everyone what's going on , would be helpful.
As long as they get here by Friday , I'll be happy - if we have to stuff around on Sunday with temporary tickets , I'll be rather unhappy.
Especially as they've advertised free entry into Henson on Saturday & free train travel on Sunday - both pretty useless without the pass.

Card Shark

Immortal
Doesn't matter, I don't need the tickets this week, I think I will stay home & watch it on TV.

Not travelling a 5 hour round trip on a Sunday night & struggle to get a park & a fast getaway, to see Mitch Brown revisited.

Would've driven that to see Holmes, Gagan or Bird in the flesh though!