What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks ticketing

Quigs

Immortal
FORGET THE START OF THE NRL 2015. THAT'S NOTHING - THE BIG NEWS IS SENIOR LEAGUE IS RETURNING TO 'THE PARK'

After Decades and decades, we have a Senior and Reserve Grade teams in the Rockhampton RL Competition.

Emu Park Emus seniors will take on Fitzroy A-grade and reserve grade teams at Emu Parks International Sporting Complex aka Bi Centennial Oval this Saturday at 3pm

Captain Coach Big Peter Penia, and former NRL player Justin Loomans are part of the star studded Emus line-up.

And Quigs will be firmly entrenched in the Vince Farrar Stand. I have a season seat if I remember to take my foldout chair out of the boot of the car.

Big year in league Baaaaybeee. It's on.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Thats great Quigs, I think Coolum has an A grade side for the first time this year also. Previously you had to go to Noosa or Maroochydore to get a gig.

Regional footy is looking up!

Still, our under 16's are struggling to get numbers. Too many dropped balls.

Quigs

Immortal
I reckon with Emu Park returning to the Senior Ranks of Rockhampton Rugby League the NRL will now have no alternative but to accept the CQ bid to enter a team in the Premier Competition.

If the CQ NRL team folds then Emu Park could quite easily fill the void and become the new expansion NRL club and the fourth Queensland Franchise.

I know its a long shot but ...........

Could you just imagine the Emus bashing the Donkeys.

Feej

First Grade
Got my pass and voucher today, finally. All the other stuff can be collected at the club, or at the ground on Sunday.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Absolutely useless!! For christs sake when will this rubbish be fixed!! Every single year there is an issue!! How do you ever expect to increase membership numbers... ��FAIL!

Typical comment on Facebook

carcharias

Immortal
Got my pass and voucher today, finally. All the other stuff can be collected at the club, or at the ground on Sunday.

I think it was the same story last year...we had to pick up a hat at the merch caravan?

Feej

First Grade
I'd like to think that Gorman will make sure it's sorted for next year. I don't think he could do much about it this season.

Feej

First Grade
Lots of cranky people on Facebook

Typical comment on Facebook

My kids just opened their members packs??.
Mr 11?."Where is the rest? Wheres the keyring and sticker?"
I remember we used to get a Scarf Sticker Keyring Layard, this year for our 4 seats we got a hat and lanyard. Are Sharks doing it tough?
Thats what I told the kids! And where do we all park when car parks are limited? Rant done! Little disappointed for the kids.

CEO

Juniors
Membership tickets (x3) arrived today. Plus 5 x $30 vouchers.

Must be compensation for the late mail out.

I'd like to put it towards a wet weather jacket, but every time I've looked online or at the game they never have any in XL.

Plastered

Juniors
Got mine today as well, interstate - 2xGA tickets, members card & $30 voucher. Accommodation booked (Rydges) - ready to rumble! How early do you need to get there for GA seating?

The Popper

Bench
Hey, hey! Just got mine in the mail. And a voucher too. Looked in the mirror. Yep. Summa those wrinkles I'd got in the last few days with the anxiety of all this have started to disappear. Guess I've only aged a coupla years in the last week, instead of a decade.

taipan

Referee
Mine arrived yesterday.OK no lanyard or hat,will use last year's lanyard.
The $30 spending voucher will be used at merchandise stand.An esky perhaps?

Smart marketing idea,with the voucher,most will utilise it,the club gets the merchandise money benefit.We make a profit in 2015 and become an NRL powerhouse:sarcasm:.