What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks ticketing

Eion

First Grade
You can never, and I mean never, have enough coldie holders.

I've also got a nifty iPhone cover from the merch store.

Card Shark

Immortal
Ok got my tix 4 family
Plus an $80 merch voucher

Can I spend it at the bar?

Probably can't spend it at the bar but that's a good way to enjoy it,

Got my tickets & $80 voucher too - I'm eying off a singlet but maybe a jacket is more practical.

Panda Power 78

Juniors
Mine arrived yesterday.OK no lanyard or hat,will use last year's lanyard.
The $30 spending voucher will be used at merchandise stand.An esky perhaps?

Smart marketing idea,with the voucher,most will utilise it,the club gets the merchandise money benefit.We make a profit in 2015 and become an NRL powerhouse:sarcasm:.

You still get a cap etc , you just need to pick it up on Sunday or the Leagues.

Craigshark

First Grade
The club is a joke..

Re-newed both mine and my missus in November for probably the 10th season.. I get my membership card today and voucher.. No membership card or voucher for the missus. Is it that hard to put them both in the same envelope? I just spoke to Nathan in the membership team who told me - "We're doing our best." Well sorry but two days from kick off, your best isn't good enough. The funny thing is, I'm the least of their worries, I'll always renew now matter how frustrating this stupid club becomes sometimes because I'm stuck forever like everyone else is here.. It's the people who are on the fence whether to become a member or not who they'll lose..

Rant over!

They may have a registry tent like they did at the fan daze.
As my Panda mate says the best things are the voucher, free entry to Henson and train.
the other stuff is crap, and I'm talkin Easter Show crap.

The Popper

Bench
Yes, they said they would have a tent at the ground for enquiries etc.
And, yes, Craigshark, sometimes I feel that existing members are taken for granted, left in the wash of their push for new members. Still, that's the way it is in many things these days, everywhere.