What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Toyota Cup V Roosters

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I like Robson. I like Maloney. I think they are both very capable, experienced halves that our club really needs.
Every minute we perservere with guys like Chad & Kelly, who will take years to find their feet, is a waste of a year off Gals career.
If either of kelly or TC were good enough, we wouldnt be talking to Carney.

fizman

Bench
Reef, I agree with you 100% on this topic. Most pundits will think that a player like Jack Reed was plucked from nowhere for the Broncos to be a stunning success without knowing he has been playing QLD Cup for 2-3 years.

I don't believe that Chad will be anywhere near ready for 2012.

Cherry-Evans, another who had at least a full season in Q Cup.

Excellent point about Gallen. The man deserves one final crack at the title before he hangs the boots up. My view is that Chad will be ready for full time NRL footy by 2013 at the earliest.

I would sign Carney and without any clauses or conditions.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
So then you need a foil for Carney. Carney is a waste if you have him kicking. If he touches the ball, he should be passing or running. Robson can do the positional stuff. & he does it well. Much better than Chad & definitely better than Kelly.
Serious question, who can remember a decent kick from Kelly?
I have been watching the guy for 4 years now & I am buggered if i can remember seeing one.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Agree on Maloney 100%.

I still see Robson as a hooker but that won't happen now with Degwah coming.

Interesting times but in the end all speculative until Carney does/doesn't come on board

M2D2

Bench
1. Gards
6. Carney.
7. The Chad
9. De Gois
13. Graham
14 Morris/Kelly

Reggies
Robson.

Latest posts