What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Toyota Cup V Roosters

SHARKS TOYOTA CUP v the Sydney Roosters
Friday, September 16
Sydney Football Stadium
Kickoff - 5.15pm
Live Fox Sports 1

1. Luke Pickerd
2. Ali Hijazi
3. Callum Tutauha
4. Stewart Mills
5. Daniel Moroko
6. Penani Manumalealii
7. Chad Townsend (c)
8. Rodney Coates
9. Dane Malone
10. Teni Waipouri
11. Tyson Frizell
12. Sione Masima
13. Tyrone Peachey
Interchange
14. Haydn Peacock
15. Tokerau Raru
16. Michael Lichaa
17. James Hasson
18. Fraser Alcock
19. Sam Duggan
21. Duncan Reilly

http://www.sharks.com.au/default.as...512&title=sharks-team-lists---nyc-and-nsw-cup

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
SHARKS TOYOTA CUP v the Sydney Roosters
Friday, September 16
Sydney Football Stadium
Kickoff - 5.15pm
Live Fox Sports 1

1. Luke Pickerd
2. Ali Hijazi
3. Callum Tutauha
4. Stewart Mills
5. Daniel Moroko
6. Penani Manumalealii
7. Chad Townsend (c)
8. Rodney Coates
9. Dane Malone
10. Teni Waipouri
11. Tyson Frizell
12. Sione Masima
13. Tyrone Peachey
Interchange
14. Haydn Peacock
15. Tokerau Raru
16. Michael Lichaa
17. James Hasson
18. Fraser Alcock
19. Sam Duggan
21. Duncan Reilly

http://www.sharks.com.au/default.as...512&title=sharks-team-lists---nyc-and-nsw-cup

When I read over it quickly I thought it said Fraser Anderson..... what ever happened to him anyway?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
When I read over it quickly I thought it said Fraser Anderson..... what ever happened to him anyway?

Fraser did the Sharks a favour by opting out of his over paid contract early. After being signed to be a a rampaging centre with speed & ball playing ability it turned out he had nothing more than the ability to make 35 tackles per game.
After leaving the Sharks in the lurch for a tackling back rower at the start of the year , he moved onto japan where he earns top 20 money, well behind the likes of other Australian players with decent skills, like Dustin Cooper.

roboshark

Coach
just watching the dogs game and there was a lot of passion and excitement when we scored amongst the boys...looks like a close knit group

Card Shark

Immortal
just watching the dogs game and there was a lot of passion and excitement when we scored amongst the boys...looks like a close knit group

I watched it tonight as well, got some good players there & they make a good team. You could name 1/2 a dozen of em that will make it as first graders. Pickerd's 19th try - when was the last time a player in the club scored that many in a season.

Great for the future.