What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Sharks V Broncos scores*

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
however in the end we should all come together and relax and be thankfull for what was a good game of footy
well done to all players

lotti

Bench
yep, and Manly has a good chance to be on their on at the top woo hoo. Sorry like I said I hated supporting the Broncos oh well it was just for 1 night.

Meanie

Juniors
white pointer! said:
mate if vagana's try was scored and converted we win.
It was clearly a try WTF has happend to benefit of the doubt to the attacking team

I don't think it applied there. He hadn't gotten the ball down when Barry Berrigan obscured the view and you'd think with a 2nd player coming in right where the ball is that it puts too much doubt in it for benefit of the doubt to apply. Plus Vagana didn't look to confident.

Meanie

Juniors
As for that penalty though for the "flop" on Tate after he lost the ball that was a crap decision, slightly offset by the fact Lockyer missed the penalty.

t-ba

Post Whore
That match was worth not checking the spoilers for.

Top game, top crowd :clap:

lotti

Bench
what about the fact Manly has a good chance of being on top by themselves this time tomorrow t-ba?

t-ba

Post Whore
I don't care as long as the quality of football is great and the Crowds keep on flocking in.

Still supporting three teams?

BWNB

First Grade
ok DO THE ATTACKING TEAM GET THE BENNIFIT OF THE DOUBT?
What the F*ck now they all need to go to premmier league.
THAT stupid call cost us the GAME
and a possiable top spot #-o

BWNB

First Grade
vagana , such a good player , best in the kiwis last nite 31 tackles , i herd he had an ok game , but F*ck how did we loose

got some custmers come in and they say we where robbed!

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
theres a famous quote by dickens i like to use in this situation
"the testement of a champion is not of what happened, but what he does next".

so true, if the sharks really are what everyone has been saying they are, these breed of fantastic players kimmorley , gallen , nutley , covell , peachey , vagana , dykes and sullivan etc have to stand up and make say "hey we may have lost this one, but lets put that out of our mind and win this week"

renouf

Juniors
It's nice having a bloke like Brad Thorn on the field.. it doesn't matter how many go in to hit him, he still makes it over the advantage line.

Sharks didn't deserve to win. They dropped far to much ball.. there were some average calls for both teams, but still there are bad calls in every game. Sharks usually play a smash and bash game in the forwards - you picked the wrong forward pack to do that against tonight.

Latest posts