What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks v dragons Game Day!

That half was pathetic.

Flanno needs to remind them we havent won there since 1989 do you want to be the next mob to lose here.

On positive goal kicking looks easy so only 2 tries away.

Gallen get out of the edge should only be up the middle conversly Lewis should be running edges not in the guts

Robson missing tackles.

De Gois came on has added nothing

If we lose 3 players must be dropped but Flanno will stick strong.

The benefit 12 points is nothing teams come back from this all the time

Get Bakuya off the field and put him in the reggies

The Popper

Bench
Bloody pathetic. No combination. Game plan - don't run at gaps, run at defenders. Don't run around them, try to trample them. On no account is the ball to be passed. If it is, pass it to a team mate who is covered so he can try a one out barge over the top of an opponent. Bloody pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shaggs

Coach
I no what's going on here.

Flanno you genius.

Get the to win enough games to make the semis. Don't play properly all year. And then BAMM. Herpes.

I mean we smash four teams by surprise and win the comp after they all take us easy because of our cronull-I-fication .

Bring them to our level and beat th with experience.

Pure genius.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Beau is slow laterally. Lewis is running at markers. Carney is dying on the left side because Wright is nowhere to be seen. Backrowers aren't sliding in defence on the right side, leaving Pomeroy marking 2-3 players.

GoatShark

Juniors
i am seriously considering becoming an emo and sitting in my bedroom and self harming from now on, wonder what the wife and kids will think