What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SHARKS V eels match thread

Vin Fizz

Bench
And breath out..............................whoooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwhhhrrrrrrrrrrrr. Thank f**k for that.

dreary

Juniors
I hate to say it because he is a fwit but I actually agree with Hayne as mom I don't mind when someone from the loosing team gets it when they are the stand out and without Hayne the eels were not even in that match. If it was given to a sharks player it could have gone to carney, smith or wright none of which were better than Hayne.

Vin Fizz

Bench
48% possession. Shit we havent won a game with that stat for a long time. Says something though. This break will do us good.

ragin

Juniors
Wtf was the go with waiting for them in defence. Why didn't we move up. Attitude

It's definately a Peter sharp thing. Done when a team changes direction and the theory would be to stop our team from shooting or having a jagged line. Also, it's easier to get back the ten from a stationary position rather than jogging up then back after the tackle.
But it shouldn't be done when we are on our line which is why the scored their first try.