What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks V Warriors 3-2-1s

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
3 gal
2 Cuthbo
1 Ports
The referees did a good job tonight. I mean, they didnt send any of our players off, we won the penalties. FMD!

jc155776

Coach
3 - Cuthbo
2 - Porter
1 - Gallen

Thats f**ken generous to Ports and Gal as well. They were not sh*t, just not really worth points either.

6 Points to big Manu for scoring a triple for my fantasy side.

Ausguy

Coach
3- the stick figure trainer for continuing to look menacing and yelling at our players after every try even though not 1 of the farkers is listening to him.

2- the bus driver who did well to get us to the stadium.... imagine if he got lost - oh the drama

1- the guy who looks after the interchange numbers... cos it is a tough gig.

The Popper

Bench
Can't argue too much with those assessments:
3 - Gal (always gives his best)
2 - Cuthbo (1000% improved on last week)
1 - Porter (just like Cov, he has it all except for the most important ingredient - speed. And as was once said, that's something you can't coach....and also something that wins comps).

shadowboxer

First Grade
The referees did a good job tonight. I mean, they didnt send any of our players off, we won the penalties. FMD!

warriors ill discipline is worse than us, one of theirs should have been binned to stop the rot.
assessment
3- gallen-
2- gordon- hope they keep him next week, plenty of speed and enthusiasm
1- dunno

millersnose

Post Whore
3 barrett
2 barrett
1 barrett

ive got a mouse and he hasnt got a house i dont know why i call him gerald -hes getting rather old but he's a good mouse

evv

Juniors
I havent actualy watched the game yet. By the look of it, Cuthbo played prety well. What did he do that was so good?

Foz

Bench
Dont know about giving him any points but the winger is pretty quick(not Covell lol).
When are we going to start Paul Aiton.Easily our best attcking weapon.
Gallen was our best again imo.

Latest posts