What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Vs Brisbane - In Brisbane - Who's Coming?

Macca

Coach
Apparently there is another group of about 30 Sharks fans going to be at the game. Great support for the boys.

The Nulla #2

Bench
That could be a massive recruitment for the CSSC!

We must show our force out there, and at a time thats right, head over to these fans and get them involved!

Sing like we havent sung before!

:lol: If you watch the face its saying ooh ahh vagana really quickly:lol:

The Nulla #2

Bench
Oh lay off it B_S ! :lol:

We do our best, and hey the best song we have sung this year was tony caine..... I guess you wont be hearing it for some time.

oooooHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AFTERNOON DELIGHT!

ali

Bench
I realised yesterday i've got a mate up near brissie who used to go to the footy with me, so I sent him an email. So hopefully I can add to that list.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Funny hey Coolum . Simon townsend used it as his theme song for a kids afternoon program years ago didn't he?
Sik bastard.

coolumsharkie

Referee
blacktip-reefy said:
Funny hey Coolum . Simon townsend used it as his theme song for a kids afternoon program years ago didn't he?
Sik bastard.

I never watched it but I always thought he looked a bit sus.

ali

Bench
Macca said:
Let me know mate.

He's very keen but can't confirm yet as he thinks he might be sent to Townsville for 4 weeks around that time. If only he could be in Townsville now and Brissie in 3 weeks time. Poor bloke. :lol:

The Nulla #2

Bench
Mate you will see us...

Look for this:

159916657_c2cd55b12b.jpg

lockyno1

Post Whore
Good, I'll probally have my Hunt jersey on as usual. My fiance will have her Darious Boyd one on. They are both numbered. It will be a good game!

carcharias

Immortal
lockyno1 said:
Good, I'll probally have my Hunt jersey on as usual. My fiance will have her Darious Boyd one on. They are both numbered. It will be a good game!
She sounds hot.

Latest posts