What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks vs Dragons

Who will win Sharks or Dragons

• SHARKS

Votes: 50 28.1%
  • DRAGONS

Votes: 128 71.9%

• Total voters

Surely

Post Whore
Dodger said:
No, I'm referring to the plethora of royalty-based Covell accounts you will likely find by typing "Covell" in the username search field. There are multiple accounts set up on or around the same day which could easily be used for poll fixing.

You're not f**king serious are you, poll fixing on an LU forum, although I have heard that harold holt uses multiple accounts on here .

Mr Saab

Referee
if the dragons lose this game then they should give up for 2005.
Anyway that wont happen as the dragons wont lose.
Dragons will completely out muscle the sharks forwards.
No Maiva, no Stevens.
Dragons by 20 +

Surely

Post Whore
Charlie Saab said:
Anyway that wont happen as the dragons wont lose.
Dragons will completely out muscle the sharks forwards.
No Maiva, no Stevens.
Sharks by 20 +

and we still win by 20, and some people call me delusional :)

On current form, I can't see us getting anywhere near the Dragons. We cannot tackle and give away far too many stupid penalties. I don't think it will be a cricket score, for the reason being that the Dragons will probably clock off at some stage and rest key players once the win is as good as sealed. The head says St George-Illawarra 46-10.

The heart though is not ruled by anything remotely connected to reality. In that parallel universe, Cronulla get up 42-22.

Surely

Post Whore
Eskimo Sharkie said:
On current form, I can't see us getting anywhere near the Dragons. We cannot tackle and give away far too many stupid penalties. I don't think it will be a cricket score, for the reason being that the Dragons will probably clock off at some stage and rest key players once the win is as good as sealed. The head says St George-Illawarra 46-10.

The heart though is not ruled by anything remotely connected to reality. In that parallel universe, Cronulla get up 42-22.

The head... forget the head we're men, we don't think with our heads, what does the penis say ?

Inferno

Coach
screw the game and have a chat to the cheergirls;-)

With all the ugly saints around we might stand a chance:lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Surely said:
You're not f**king serious are you, poll fixing on an LU forum, although I have heard that harold holt uses multiple accounts on here .

:-k

wolverine

Juniors
The Sharks are in the finals so there is a chance for them to win.
I remember the Cowboys surprised the Bulldogs last year in a game
which was 2nd v 7th...so its possible...i doubt many people would've thought
the Cowboys could've done that

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
fatshark said:
Weather forecast-Rain with strong Southerlies-Sharks by 10

:lol: Sharks fans really think they have a chance.

GOLD.

wolverine

Juniors
Dodger
:lol: Sharks fans really think they have a chance.

GOLD.

Believe in your team always...even when logically there is no hope...if your team WAS EVEN IN THE SEMIS you would do the same fuggwit

Sharks desperately needed Stevo & Hutch to be available for this game to compete. But apart from a miracle from god its unlikely to happen.

My feeling is that the sharks will be in it for 30 or so. After that its anyone's guess.

My guess - Dragons by 20.

Anon

Bench

The Bulldogs got surprised by the Cowboys in a game everyone thought they'd win easily last year. They went on to win the premiership.

Mr Saab

Referee
Anon said:
The Bulldogs got surprised by the Cowboys in a game everyone thought they'd win easily last year. They went on to win the premiership.

true....the cowboys were given no chance, but the sharks are different.

With no decent forward pack, Kimmorley will be a rabbit once again.

Run rabbit, run rabbit, run run run.

Bye bye sharks.

Eelectrica

Referee
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
sharks
dragons dont have kimmorley,covell or peachey
Yeah Good point, might need a cricket scoreboard to keep up with the dragons.
Can Gasnier bring up a hundred?