What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks vs Dragons

Who will win Sharks or Dragons

• SHARKS

Votes: 50 28.1%
  • DRAGONS

Votes: 128 71.9%

• Total voters

Tommy Smith

Referee
Blu` said:
Dragons by plenty, only a die hard Sharks fan could be rationally tipping the Sharks.
The word 'rationally' and tipping a Sharks win this weekend don't go together.

Insanity would be a better word.

BWNB

First Grade
Sharks have been firing blanks recently and they havn't flexed there biceps , when they will you will be suprised by the power of the SHARKS
GO YOU SHARKIES
i have a strange feeling sharks are going to win and win it by a margin a big margin sharks by 22

Eelectrica

Referee
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
Sharks have been firing blanks recently and they havn't flexed there biceps , when they will you will be suprised by the power of the SHARKS
GO YOU SHARKIES
I will be very surprised if the sharks show enough power to light a candle.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

Note the Chokenulla supporter who started the poll didn't have the guts to make it a public one so we could prove only the sh*tescum fans are the ones who would vote for Cronulla.

Take the number down by 5 anyway as all of the "SirCovell" "PrinceCovell" accounts have probably all been used to vote... :roll:

Sharky Mullens said:
i got a weird feeling about this game.

Let me guess?

In the pit of your stomach, it growls at you and makes a noise that sounds like a flatulent Panda?

A growl that get louder and louder as game-day nears, your nerves tingle, the ends of your fingers go numb, your body aches, that weird feeling, as well as the remnants of your breakfast roar up and stop dead at your epiglottis?

Your players get it too.

It's called CHOKING.

morri (cWo)

First Grade
Dodger said:
Take the number down by 5 anyway as all of the "SirCovell" "PrinceCovell" accounts have probably all been used to vote... :roll:

Dodger you know that we are all differnt people. id prefer that you would stop saying we are all the same account.

White Poiner

Coach
eh who cares the only way to find out is to tune in 8:30 saturday night. Or better yet go to the game if you can.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Sharky Mullens said:
Dodger you know that we are all differnt people. id prefer that you would stop saying we are all the same account.

No, I'm referring to the plethora of royalty-based Covell accounts you will likely find by typing "Covell" in the username search field. There are multiple accounts set up on or around the same day which could easily be used for poll fixing.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Gunnamatta said:
You don't sound too confident SS. ;-)

I'm confident we'll win & possibly quite well but at the end of the day all I care about is winning & knocking you clowns out!!