What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks vs Faders

chewsta

First Grade
So Xerri stays on the left with Feki and Wade?
Morris and Duges is a brick wall of defence.

A few years ago I was down there for a night game. It was so cold I ended up with a neck chill , and we lost.

Was our last loss there in the 1st semi final in 2012 ?

Has the ACT Health Service finally eradicated the Viking Clap epidemic ?

But seriously I'd keep Shaun Johnson in cotton wool for a bit longer and keep playing young Flanagan.

M2D2

Bench
Im hoping its a good game as ill be there, but im sure it will be a cold one.

Big Bloke

Juniors
I really hope we win - it will be tough down there.

I hope someone whacks Wighton, I cannot stand that bloke.

I actually think with Johnson name on extended bench that he dosent play, and held back another wek.

With BB having to play big minutes, him and Flanno have played plenty of footy together so already have combo, and that includes Nikora as well.

Mr Magoo there in case BB gets injured before game time, and Capewell if needed will do some minutes from DH if needed.
And we have the 4 boppers on the bench

I actually think with Johnson name on extended bench that he dosent play, and held back another wek.

With BB having to play big minutes, him and Flanno have played plenty of footy together so already have combo, and that includes Nikora as well.

Mr Magoo there in case BB gets injured before game time, and Capewell if needed will do some minutes from DH if needed.
And we have the 4 boppers on the bench

Weaponhead

Coach
Hodgson and rapana normally go well against us. No Hodgson is a big help.

Not sure BB can punch out the full 70 mins.

Ken Ebb

Juniors
Flanagan or SJ -14?
Ease Johnson in, Townsend/Flanagan playing a bit of dummy half to give BB a spell and bringing SJ on when there’s a few tiring players.