What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks vs Panthers team

webShark

yep...whos the 5th?

Simmons, Burns, Kingston, Weston & Ciraldo.

Best not lose to a team containing Simmons and Ciraldo. Although Ciraldo was once said to be the next SBW. Ciraldo was a poor man,s Pom , if that is possible. Mind you I was not a limmo fan but he would probably get a place in current team. He is better than hotdog and Wright.

goosie

Juniors
i think you guys are underestimating that penrith team and the talent in that side.

shaggs

Coach
Weston went north, play here and there but mostly for northern pride or cutters.
Then went to burleigh. Killed it the first half a dozen games and got a training contract with the tits.
Next stop penruth where he has been going good. Looks like he has gotten rid of the errors that kept him out of firsts when he was a young bloke with us.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Simmons, Burns, Kingston, Weston & Ciraldo.

Best not lose to a team containing Simmons and Ciraldo. Although Ciraldo was once said to be the next SBW. Ciraldo was a poor man,s Pom , if that is possible. Mind you I was not a limmo fan but he would probably get a place in current team. He is better than hotdog and Wright.

Over your head Webbie?

Frenzy.

Immortal
1. Matthew Wright
2. Crete Waaka
3. Ricky Leutele
4. Sosaia Feki
5. Jordan TenCate

Read it again

1. Matthew Wright
2. Crete Waaka
3. Ricky Leutele
4. Sosaia Feki
5. Jordan TenCate

That lot is who is putting pressure on the NRL 3/4s.

Scary huh?

Wright - well he polarises opinion but I think he has the makings of a good player. Just not there yet and not getting there fast enough. Might need a change of clubs. Has worked for a dozen other Sharks (perhaps more on that later)

Feki - the great white hope it seems. I haven't seen him play and the extent of what I have seen is on the reggie highlight packages. He looks fast and can score a try from all reports. The ones I have seen on video have been nothing special. The defensive lapses I saw and have been told about make him no better than Wright.

TenCate - well this kid has come from the clouds. FMD though he can't catch, can't tackle, can't do anything much other than run. He's good at that. Fast as a synapse this kid. Have a look at the meaty he got in reggies last week running 80 metres. Just don't watch the attempted catch of a bomb and defensive lapse in the same video.

Leutele - Has been around since Adam was a boy and still lurking in the nuff nuff league. Hasn't really inspired much

Waaka - He must be the one.

Quigs

Immortal
Who cares how many former players they have. I am more dirty on Langy knocking off a couple of sets of our jerseys when he went over to Penrith.

They ended up looking more Shark than we did.

Since 73

First Grade
Who cares how many former players they have. I am more dirty on Langy knocking off a couple of sets of our jerseys when he went over to Penrith.
That's nothing Quigs.

Rumor has it George took the juggling balls with him.

I just hope Phlannow doesn't try and smuggle the running track out.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Wonder how many we will hurt this week.

Teams play us and the injury list for the oppostion after always has entries, some quite long term.