What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks VS Rabbitohs *Spoilers* & Match Talk

Joel Kicker said:
im not a sharks fan you moron

tigers should never have let covell go

How do you figure that?

Brett Hodgson - 11 tries, 100 goals. Total = 244

Luke Covell - 9 tries, 69 goals. Total = 174

I'm pretty sure we got rid of the right player.

Agent Mulder

Bench
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Round 26s match of the round looms as a big match for the sharks, who need momentum going into the finals if they are to challenge the premiership. Last week a mediocre Sharks side ventured to Newcastle, and despite the efforts of a Jonah Lomu like try to Luke Covell and hardman Danny Nutley, were beaten by a better side the Newcastle Knights 44-14.

Souths on the other hands lost a nailbiter 30-16 at townsville, in what was one of the best losses by a side i can remember in weeks. Souths won of the form teams of the NRL winning 5 of their last 7 , will be looking to end the note on a high, while the Sharks will be seeking revenge after there narrow loss 24-14 a few months ago, which saw the Sharks reach one of their lowest moments in the events after, when representitive boom kid Luke Covell was controversially dropped for the next week for reasons undisclosed.

Key match ups see two former origin stars in shannon "the lion" hegarty up against luke covell. Hegarty, a much overated winger who has got some form back recently shapes up against cronullas favourite son , who is in a hot streak the past few weeks, carrying his side on several occasions, including a brilliant 20 point haul against Manly. Lukes new "ill run over you" (ALA jonah lomu) style play is one to look out for, and shannon will have to have is work cut out to stop him.

other key match up see paul "the sock" gallen vs ashley "where is my wallet" harrison. harrison , the money man , is a good player, but gallen is better, so i think will outplay him. gallen imo can make the australian team stilll

in conclusion souths will have to be on their game to shut down the sharks, who boast a side full of past and present representitives including david peachey,luke covell,nigel vagana,brett kimmorley,adam dykes and danny nutley just to name a few.

My Tip is that this game will be close, but sharks will just role over them as they are better and want revenge, so they wont loose. Sharks by 22

ALL MATCH TALK IN HERE:

PRE GAME: 3 Days , 19 hours - 30 mins to kick off

You are a deadset idiot, Every one knows the Match of the Round is by far the Eels and Broncos, Its to see who will end up 1st :roll: Not some game no one cares about, A.Souths playing well granted, Won't make the 8, B.Sharks are crap and will go out the backdoor in the semis, Just making up the numbers.

Its a Nothing game.

Mr Saab

Referee
sharks will win.
Bunnies have not won there since 1989.
Peacheys last game...will go out a winner like Kearns did at home last week

Sharks are missing way too many quality players like Stevens... And ET, McGaw, Lee, Miller, Healey, Hatch, Sean Watson, Weaponhead Porter, Craig "spewmonster" Dimond and even Johnathon Docking.

Souths by 12.

Red and Blue Knight said:
most here on LU know i'm the most passionate Knights supporter on here. Been to 20 games this year...how many you been to?

Thats a big call going to games doesnt make you the most passionate supporters some of us just cant make it up there as much as we like due to finances.

And if it did, then I am sure that Roopy would well and truly have you covered.

I am not trying to start anything RBK just saying dude.

Mr Saab

Referee
Bring back John Fifita said:
Sharks are missing way too many quality players like Stevens... And ET, McGaw, Lee, Miller, Healey, Hatch, Sean Watson, Weaponhead Porter, Craig "spewmonster" Dimond and even Johnathon Docking.

Souths by 12.

you forgot eion crossan, david hatch, michael speechley, alan wilson, dean carney, mark ellison, glenn coleman, matthew corkery, and greg carberry

Charlie Saab said:
you forgot eion crossan, david hatch, michael speechley, alan wilson, dean carney, mark ellison, glenn coleman, matthew corkery, and greg carberry

Yes, a long list of names that Sharks would give anything to have back on the paddock. Their replacements, as willing as they are, just don't have the skill or experience to cover such losses.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
aussies1st said:
This is a who gives a dam match if the Raiders win. :D

:-S How do you figure that? Sharks nor Rabbs are competing for anything - Raiders Manly has no effect whatsoever on this one.

walker smith

Juniors
aussies1st said:
Well it really has no effect until after Sunday when the Knights play.

yes it does.

If souths win they avoid the spoon regardless of what happens in the knights game.

think before you post

RABK

Referee
Knight82 said:
Thats a big call going to games doesnt make you the most passionate supporters some of us just cant make it up there as much as we like due to finances.

And if it did, then I am sure that Roopy would well and truly have you covered.

I am not trying to start anything RBK just saying dude.

Roopy is all for the Juniors, which is fair enough but hardly near as passionate as me.

I have met the bloke.

Not a big call at all if you knew me.

Latest posts