What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks VS Rabbitohs *Spoilers* & Match Talk

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
somethingwithjohn said:
Your the one who brang up the whole Good Charlotte case so dont start telling me that i have come ass up.

BBSF is his own person he can do or say what he likes, he has little do with teh rest of the sharks fan base so dont relate any of us to him or any other covell fan in any way.
take your crap dodger and get the fugg out of here DICKHEAD

Resorting to personal insults? Very constructive.

Good Charlotte came up because you made an untrue and irrelevant statement.

I suggest you be the one to "fugg off" as you put it, because you're not doing much to improve Cronulla's credibility.

(Note to self: remember the golden rule - Do not feed the trolls... :lol:)

Timmah

Staff member
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
well said SWJ
dodger accused all the covell fans of being the same person, so 2nite we prooved 2 him where not.

You proved nothing. :arrow:

Grandstand registration process is exactly the same as here you know.

Timmah

Staff member
Covellius Maximus said:
I've been chatting with BBSF on PM's so we certainly couldn't be the same person! :x

Given you just all of a sudden went offline and BBSF just came on? Never know... :lol:

bluesbreaker

Bench
Someone on here listens to good charlotte? :lol:

Carn you Sharkies, beat the bruised bunnies for us Knights!

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
maximus we had a group convo with all the covell fanatics earlier n invited a few ppl in to proove we rnt the same person n now they finally believe us
where hav u been , hows ur new baby. is it distractingf u for ur studies for the hsc

bluesbreaker said:
Someone on here listens to good charlotte? :lol:

Carn you Sharkies, beat the bruised bunnies for us Knights!

As Good Charlotte say: "Don't wanna be you! Don't wanna be just like you!"

I say "Wanna be like Covell!"

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
maximus we had a group convo with all the covell fanatics earlier n invited a few ppl in to proove we rnt the same person n now they finally believe us
where hav u been , hows ur new baby. is it distractingf u for ur studies for the hsc

I'm not that young mate. I'm had my 21st recently so how could i be doing the hsc?

Jono Russell

Bench
Covellius Maximus said:
As Good Charlotte say: "Don't wanna be you! Don't wanna be just like you!"

I say "Wanna be like Covell!"

I dont mind you and covell but please dont change the words to a GC song like that.

Also BBSF why is Red and Blue Knight the leader when you clearly are the number 1 covell fan.
ALSO CAN I JOIN PREETY PLEASE

I heard there something about us getting together for a Covell Brigade Meeting and then hitting the town one night.

Is this true BBSF ;-)

:b: :b: :b: