What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks vs Raiders - 11am Saturday

Welcome the Sharks back to the rugby league world -

Start of a new AMNRL season

11am kickoff this Saturday vs the Northern Raiders at Shark Park in Levittown, PA

Go the Sharks!

joshreading

Staff member
good luck in your first game (back), love seeing the game taking hold across the USA. Maybe a SuperBowl at the end of the season between the Sharks (as the champtions of AMNRL) and the champions of the USARL.

its been a long time coming and the day is almost here. for the first time in over a year the sharks will take the field. its a great feeling to be part of this. a superbowl type game would be great. i am bummed we wont be playing against teams like philly and boston, also jacksonville. its a shame that this split happend but the sharks remain loyal to the game of rugby league. both comps will fair well and be successful. hopefully the higher ups in both leagues will find a common ground so the game can grow. Until then we will let the powers that be do the talking, we're just gonna play footy.

GO THE SHARKS!

joshreading

Staff member
I for one will be watching for how you are going in the AMNRL. You have won my respect with your attitude.

LONG LIVE RL!!!