What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks who am I?

Don Tweddle

Juniors
As seen on the NRL page...you'll figure out how it works. winner gets farkin nothing, except the joy of having the internet marvel at their trivia prowess.

Who am I?
I was born in New Zealand and toured with the NZ Maori. I also made a training squad for a European cup team. I played 2 seasons with Cronulla, before playing for another NRL team for 2 years. I never scored an NRL try. I later played in the English super league and Queensland Cup.

Special K

Coach
James Stosic?

If I am correct just do another one I cbf... Pretty sure we did this a few off seasons ago? Inferno started it I think.

Don Tweddle

Juniors
Special K is right.

Older player this time:

I scored 20 tries in 13 seasons in the NRL. I played for the Sharks and three other teams, one of which is no longer an NRL team. My first Sharks captain was David Hatch and I played in the last NSWRL game to be played at Henson Park.

webShark

Special K is right.

Older player this time:

I scored 20 tries in 13 seasons in the NRL. I played for the Sharks and three other teams, one of which is no longer an NRL team. My first Sharks captain was David Hatch and I played in the last NSWRL game to be played at Henson Park.

These are good Don. Keep them coming. Got the first but not the second. Thought the Stosic answer was Tevita Latu at first I admit.

Don Tweddle

Juniors
Another one:

I was born in Queensland and played union at school. I had two stints at the sharks before heading to England, where I played over 100 games for a super league side. I have also played professional rugby union and played a rugby league international against Jamaica.

Don Tweddle

Juniors
This dude is possibly madder than any macdougalls. A hint that will give it away: I once got in trouble for installing a stripper's pole in my backyard

Don Tweddle

Juniors
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Tweddle
He went to yawnion for a year, didn't get much of a go and then came back

Early 2000s wasn't it. 2002, 2003?

Yep 2003 frenzy, think he was with the waratahs but only played a couple of times.

Special K

Coach
McGoldrick debuted in 02, went to play rah rah in 03 then came back in 04.

McGoldrick and Franze what a centre combo that could of been.

Don Tweddle

Juniors
See who gets this one -

I played three seasons with the Sharks, scored 10 tries. I was also a talented surfer and competed with the likes of Midget Farrelly. I later coached in France, NZ, England and Australia. I played over 100 games for my local club and later coached them as well. I also returned to the Sharks in another capacity after my playing career.

Latest posts