What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sharks will never win it hahaha

robbo74

Juniors
common people the fish not sharks will never win it. u will be even worstthan the bears.keep dreaming oh and your signing please have b.green and the rest there nothing......

Inferno

Coach
j0rd0_ShArKs said:
in English ?

does somebody translate this weird language?

Not his fault, its hard to talk when your head is so far up your own ass your nose is your adams apple.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
robbo74 said:
common people the fish not sharks will never win it. u will be even worstthan the bears.keep dreaming oh and your signing please have b.green and the rest there nothing......

Parra supporter? Someones getting nervous.

Surely

Post Whore
There is always the chance however slim that the sharks will win something, you however Robbo will always be a dumb merkin.

Quigs

Immortal
f**k the intelligent ones Robbo, you'll do me.

Do you do one on one individual training - my son wants to become a moron wiff good nuff englisch

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Frenzy.

Post Whore
This one might of beaten Konsty out for Moron of the year.

Well done robbo74, you're truly a genius

gunnamatta bay

Referee
I think, judging by the Green comment, he is on the verge of a nervous breakdown, because as we all know this is the time of year the eels choke.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
gunnamatta bay said:
I think, judging by the Green comment, he is on the verge of a nervous breakdown, because as we all know this is the time of year the eels choke.

Maybe. I tend to think he's a few chromosomes short of a human.

Surely

Post Whore
Bastard Squad said:
Fresh fish, fresh fish.

its the off season what else is there to do :)

Unfortunately for us the quality of visiting morons is slipping considerably.

Quigs

Immortal
carcharias said:
Looks like you are right Surely.

Confirmation from the floor.

I second the motion.

Did a quick headcount. The Yes Count has it

------------------------------------------------------

So you reckon Wiss-ead is live in Parramatta ehh. Explains might you know is brain dead.

Want to get rid of him ???

Slip him a kids Trivial Pursuit game. That should keep him busy for a week or two. Thems sum hard quezzies in them. The ones he got korreckt then it would take him two hours to work out how to put them pieces of pies into them spaces.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs