What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shattered...

Bunny Boy

Juniors
"Can I control MORE than 1 side in a season.
No, you can only play those games that involve your side. You also cannot have multiple human teams in the same competition. Multiple players can participate in each match though."

That is VERY dissapointing in my opinion.

Me and my cousin have been planning to be 2 teams in the competition (Souths and the Wests Tigers) and see who can go the furthest and perhaps meet in the Grand Final and play against each other.

I still cant wait for the game, but im absolutely deflated after reading that. Its lost alot of its fun now.

:cry:

Goleel

Juniors
Get over it, be happy we have a game to begin with. It's not going to stop you playing two player at all, you wont miss it as much as you think. The game wont be any less fun to play because you can't play a season together.

I'm a bit disappointed this feature isn't in the game as it was even in ARL 96, but I'll get over it.
I think it just would have added a bit more longivity to the game, but who cares, in less than a month we will finally have a RL game.

mikeyboy

Juniors
Unknown Pleasures said:
I'm a bit disappointed this feature isn't in the game as it was even in ARL 96, but I'll get over it.
I think it just would have added a bit more longivity to the game

yes it will take a bit of longevity from the game, you won't have to watch your mate play every other 10 minutes.

Raider_69

Post Whore
mikeyboy said:
Unknown Pleasures said:
I think it just would have added a bit more longivity to the game

yes it will take a bit of longevity from the game, you won't have to watch your mate play every other 10 minutes.

longevity should only have to last 1 year, then this and im sure much much more features will be in the next installment... provided that sales are good enough..... which im sure they will do....

balmainbenny

Juniors
Don't be such a baby. You'll still have enough fun to spark up your life with your brother. Buy some tissues at the shop.

Balmainbenny

the_chief

Juniors
Me and my cousin have been planning to be 2 teams in the competition (Souths and the Wests Tigers) and see who can go the furthest and perhaps meet in the Grand Final and play against each other.

Your planning on Both the Souths and West Tigers to make the Grand Final??

Good Luck :lol:

Kasper

Bench
the_chief said:

Your planning on Both the Souths and West Tigers to make the Grand Final??

Good Luck :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
No i can't believe that option isn't in the game there is so many faults with this game, little ones that add up to one huge one that makes the game that much worse but i still can't wait for the game, YES.

TripleM

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
No i can't believe that option isn't in the game there is so many faults with this game, little ones that add up to one huge one that makes the game that much worse but i still can't wait for the game, YES.

What, you want them to put in every single little thing you want? That would take years.. I think every single sports game you could find heaps of little things that aren't in it that you want.. why don't u just think of all the little things they HAVE put in the game? I don't think this makes a big deal at all.

Goleel

Juniors
Look I don't want to hear you all whinging and complaining about what is wrong with this game WHEN YOU HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED IT! If you want to chat about what is wrong with the game, wait until it comes out and all the little faults you can nitpick at. Until then, keep it to yourself, because when I'm looking forward to this game more than anything I've ever played, the last thing I want to see here is people saying 'damn this game wont be that good' instead of what they should be saying 'damn I can't wait to play the first league game in seven years'. Some of you don't even deserve a league game, the way you carry on, be grateful we've got anything.