What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shaun Foley Goooone!

It seems strange to hire a coach(bus) to go to windsor and take the whole team including trainer, team managers and Gould as well as the coach to watch Anthony Minichello play.Whatever the reason it was good to see.I have watched all the Jets games this season and Foley has not done anything to justify him getting a call up.:cool:

phantom1969

Juniors
It seems strange to hire a coach(bus) to go to windsor and take the whole team including trainer, team managers and Gould as well as the coach to watch Anthony Minichello play.Whatever the reason it was good to see.I have watched all the Jets games this season and Foley has not done anything to justify him getting a call up.:cool:

Truelly there was nothing strange about it......

Our boys stick together though everything, and when a mate is having a very important game, they will be there for support......

A lot of people really do not realise how special the Rooster really are.....all they see is the money think we spend and the suits our blokes looks so good in.......but underneath they are some of the most special and incredible people I have ever met.........

No disrespect to you at all enmore, as I have no idea what capacity that you watch the game at, but I am not the only person that firmly believes Shaun Foley has done plenty to deserve a FG spot.......and he was players player to the curtin raise at Origin 2 in QLD.........that is no mean feat.......

malabar

Juniors
Say good bye to local junior Foley he has recently signed with a rugby union super 14 franchise for the season 2009 and beyond.

I was at Axles sisters 18th birthday party on Saturday night, Shaun got there very late he had been playing for Newtown, I asked him what he was doing next year and he said nothing is arranged yet, said he really didnt have any idea.

Chook Norris

First Grade
im disappointed his gone (or is he yet?)

sure he might be 'no big deal'

but i would've like to see him get more chances in 1st grade

phantom1969

Juniors
Nah not yet......

But I am making sure I keep Melon away from him by the sounds of it........;-):lol:

malabar

Juniors
Bump..... any news on Foley for next year?

Foley got back from a US holiday a couple of weeks ago. Apparently he has nothing arranged for next year, obviuosly shown the door by the Roosters although he didnt use those words. I was speaking with him a couple of days ago, it seemed to me that who ever his manager is has dropped the ball in regards to Foleys carreer. He told me that he has only played Rugby League for the Roosters (Newtown), no other club ever, he was a schoolboy Union player, its a shame the Roosters are walking away from a local kid with so much talent that has only ever played league in the Tri colours. I gues there is no room in the modern game for club/player loyalty any more, that is a real shame. Sport should exist to make better and fitter people, that win at all costs mentallity hurts us all in the end.

malabar

Juniors
In the NSW Cup Final vs Wenty

i recall Voss saying that Foely had possibly signed with the Waratahs

I said to Foley that I heard on Ch9 that he was going to the Waratahs he told me that he knew nothing of it but that i was about the 100th person to mention it to him, maybe we cant believe everything Voss says

OVP

Coach
The roosters can't keep foley, their paying minichiello 350 k a year or more.

How in Christ's name would you know anything ? we are all still patiently waiting Jason Cayless to sign on the dotted line for Souffs. Surely some day it'll happen :lol:

So sad, its not even a half troll :(

Cmon Fibro and get off your pre-Xmas Goon/Really Cheap Muscat Bending month of Movember and entertain us ffs. These Souffs clowns aint got nothin :?