What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shaun Kenny-Dowall - What's the fascination?

Geohood

Bench
SKD is better than Falou.

Excellent with the high ball, strength, can break tackles and has an advantage in speed from what I have seen of Falou. Put him in the Melbourne side and he would be a superstar be now.

Only thing not going for him is his positional play in defence but that can easily change and I didnt see any problems last match.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Even though he is wearing scum colours, there is much to like about SKD. He is still a newbie, but he shows that he has what it takes, and is enthusiastic. They need to get him one on one close to the line, as he has enough size to cause problems.

I Still Think he is better than Folau, his defence is alot better, and his general attack is alot sharper, ill give the high ball to Folau anyday Though.

but Its very easy to be a standout in the NRLs Premier Team, Folau is a good player, but Kenny Dowell is the More Complete Player imo

Tommax25

Bench
marshall stalin said:
I remember watching a young winger in the lower grades in the late 1990's who had similar defensive problems and also poor handling but one could see that he had ability.

That player was Anthony Minichiello

whats your point?

2 True Blues

Coach
Tommax25 said:
whats your point?

It would appear to the simple persons that he is comparing him to a presently great player, who plays state of origin and for his country as well as the Roosters.

And in doing so he is commenting that Shaun is pretty darn good. ????

What do you reckon he means ??? :-k :sarcasm: :crazy: :sarcasm: :clap:

Tommax25

Bench
i meant he's over-rated and in that little "I once saw a winger with poor handling in PL, he turned out to be current roosters fullback" ect making a comparison to SKD's situation well so wat? thats no accomplishment if SKD turns out like him

Tommax25

Bench
overrated means that people think a player is better than they are what does how many games hes played this year have to do with him being overrated? and most people do rate him, most people name him in their origin(b4 injury) and test teams regardless of his form, which has not been great IMO, therefore overrated

RWB

Bench
Tommax25 said:
overrated means that people think a player is better than they are what does how many games hes played this year have to do with him being overrated? and most people do rate him, most people name him in their origin(b4 injury) and test teams regardless of his form, which has not been great IMO, therefore overrated

Who are you to say how good he is or is not? No one would have picked him in their origin squad because he is a kiwi. You have got no idea :crazy:

Tommax25

Bench
OMG you guysare not actually reading my posts I AM TALKING ABOUT YOUR DAMN FULLBACK not SKD NOT SKD to repeat so you realise that. your fullback is overrated, most people put him in their origin/test teams undeservedly IMO, is everything I said making more sense now? "OHHHHH he wasnt talking about putting SKD in origin, how silly of me" jeez, and you say IVE have no idea

Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
he's played half a season how the f**k is he overrated lol

who rates him outside us and the jets anyway? run along troll
^^talking about SKD obviously

Tommax25 said:
^^ then you responded to my post with no mention of minichiello

please, troll, be gone

Tommax25

Bench
because I was only ever talking about your fullback I assumed you were talking about him and not SKD in the "played half the year" comment which is why I said something in the vicinity of "what does how many games you play have to do with being overrated" so confusion there on how each of us was refering to,

"but overrated means that people think a player is better than they are what does how many games hes played this year have to do with him being overrated? and most people do rate him, most people name him in their origin(b4 injury) and test teams regardless of his form, which has not been great IMO, therefore overrated"

obviously this refers to your fullback and not SKD. has SKD been injured recently, or at all this year? not that ive heard. has SKD ever been mentoined to do with origin anywhere, media or otherwise? non that Ive of, so that must mean it refered to your fullback. has anyone mentioned SKD to do with test football, media or otherwise? maybe a little, but nowhere near to the extent I was implying with everybody naming him in their test team. and finally, as SKD is a kiwi, something I assume you are already aware of, why would I be linking him with both origin and test teams in a comment when he is not even eligible for origin. all of these subtle clues SHOULD have indicated to you that out of the two possible people I could have been talking about obviously your fullback was the person. game over.

no one was discussing minichiello dickhead, someone made a comparison and that was it, game over nothing, with other people mistaking your dribble for SKD you should of made yourself clearer, now piss off

Tommax25

Bench
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
no one was discussing minichiello dickhead, someone made a comparison and that was it, game over nothing, with other people mistaking your dribble for SKD you should of made yourself clearer, now piss off

i no they werent, I brought him up, and they made the comparison and I said that it was derogatory to SKD to make such a comparison as I dont rate your fullback, meh if you mistook my "dribble", if you actually read what I was posting you would have realised who I was talking about, it was clear enough who I meant

Latest posts