What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheens - Stuart

Could the swap be on again, both contracts expire end of 2011.

The Tigers in a slump, no finals since 2005, players unhappy at Tigers espically Benji Marshall, after being fined.

Rumors around for long time re Sheens at club.

A direct swap, would benefit both, i dont think there would be much difference in both Ricky & Tim's contract.

The bonus for us Sheens knows how to coach players 1-7, and would inherit a first grade pack of some quality.

Make it happen Sharks board, make it happen

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Pandas%20Having%20Sex.jpg

Could the swap be on again, both contracts expire end of 2011.

The Tigers in a slump, no finals since 2005, players unhappy at Tigers espically Benji Marshall, after being fined.

Rumors around for long time re Sheens at club.

A direct swap, would benefit both, i dont think there would be much difference in both Ricky & Tim's contract.

The bonus for us Sheens knows how to coach players 1-7, and would inherit a first grade pack of some quality.

Make it happen Sharks board, make it happen

Finally.someone on here with some sense. The Stick couldn't coach a fly if it was a back. We need a coach who intends on bringing through the backs. We have a coach who is obsessed with forward play and defence.Please someone take the Sharks on and develop some of the decent backs we STILL have before it's too late.The Stick can't do it nor attract any new players to the club. Yeah , I'll take Tim Sheens, why not?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Finally.someone on here with some sense. The Stick couldn't coach a fly if it was a back. We need a coach who intends on bringing through the backs. We have a coach who is obsessed with forward play and defence.Please someone take the Sharks on and develop some of the decent backs we STILL have before it's too late.The Stick can't do it nor attract any new players to the club. Yeah , I'll take Tim Sheens, why not?

Just like him huh?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Has anyone else noticed the influx of newbie posters that seem to emerge here each week after a loss?

Fine if they are true newbs but annoying if they are multi user posters running agendas. Why can't people just run agendas with their usual user name?

Vossy

Bench
sheens would be perfect for us, his record of making the top 8 is about as good as ours..

seriously, sheens is hopeless

Inferno

Coach
Aside from the premiership in '05, Sheens has not coached a side to the finals in 13 years:shock:

Latest posts