What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheens & the Boys

TigerLoyalty

Juniors
Well done boys we are through to the semis not without some scares to the old heart though (again).

To those motherf&%kers on this site that whinge every f&^%%n week well F*&CK YOU! Hahaha

Go sheens and the boys! We are behind you 100% always have been (the use of the word 'We' refers to most people apart from the F*&#KERS!!!). Watch them reply to this (they cant help themselves).

Juniors
I give credit where credit is due. Well Farkin done!!!

Tim Sheens out did himself In the lead up to this game. Whether we were carrying injuries or it was a game, it worked. We played with great intensity for most of the game and everyone got through the game.

I'm not going to winge about fitzy because I don't know what's worse, having him there or not using him at all. They're the tactics we sook about, not because we're sooks but because we DO love our team, and yes we're stoked with the win and the fact we're still alive.

Bring on the Dragons baby.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Sheens deserves plenty of credit for tonight and he will get it from me. Well played. I question him alot but he knows how to win and prepare for finals matches.

As for the OP - you're still a f**kwit win or lose.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
You guys were great. Raiders just don't have the answers for the Tigers at the moment. We just move so slowly when the ball is put back inside.

Still a well deserved win. Although the way St-Merge supporters are carrying on you would think it is them who knocked us out. Good luck next week.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
:lol: Need some more attention do we old darling? A bit boring on the home front?

"Nyah nyah I'm a better fan than everyone else on here"!

Well done champ, glad you enjoyed the game :lol::lol:

Magpies Forever

Juniors
Well done WT. Good effort by the team and coaching staff.

Missed seeing the game on the box but I'm told it was a good game and the final few minutes were nail biting (yet again). Will have to watch a replay on Fox.

Go Weststigers. Bring on Saints. 1 week at a time.

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
Well done to the boys. Great effort. But lets not get carried away. Had Campo still be playing in the last 10 minutes it might have been a different story. The Raiders are a young side and David Furner has done a sensational job with these juniors to go as far as they have. The Tigers had more experience and should have always won that game if we are serious about things....which they did....Great effort away from home and after last week.

In all seriousness, compare the quality and experience of both Teams and you tell me which coach has won that battle.

simmo1

First Grade
Funny how TigerLoyalty only ever shows up after a win. Fariweather supporter...