What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheffield Shield Round 10

aussies1st

Staff member
My God that Copeland is brilliant, can't believe how consistent he has been wicket his wicket taking. And O'Keefe has gone very well this season, I think he might have moved himself behind Hauritz and Smith as the next spinner in line although I'd have him ahead of Smith atm.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If Copeland had been playing all season we may have jagged a spot in the final, great find for the Blues.

beads6

First Grade
Good work young Smith, surely I mean Surely the selectors have to pick him in the team for the first test against NZ. SURELY!!

aqua_duck

Coach
A century with the bat and 7/64 with the ball, thats got to be one of the greatest all round performances in Shield history

aussies1st

Staff member
Because it's one performance?

Dont want to see this kid phil hughesed, would still probably err on the side of caution in playing him.

Hes averaging 80 with the bat and his last 4 innings are 124, 177, 36, 100. Hes not being picked for his bowling, hes been picked for his batting.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Smith and O'Keefe have had amazing games.

Wonder if Hauri was available if he'd get picked ?

Wouldn't be the first time the NSW selectors didn't pick him if it happened.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Smith and O'Keefe have had amazing games.

Wonder if Hauri was available if he'd get picked ?

Wouldn't be the first time the NSW selectors didn't pick him if it happened.
I doubt Hauri would make the NSW side, bit like when Peter Taylor would play for Aus but be 12th man for NSW.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Blooos won the last two games only batting once

WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL SEASON ?????????????????

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Blooos won the last two games only batting once

WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL SEASON ?????????????????

On autobarns. I had to laugh at Darren Pattinson's suggestion the Bulls will struggle at the MCG because its not as bouncy as the Gabba. How much more can they struggle after scoring under 200 a few times in the last couple of games:lol: