What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Short sighted idiots

Bigfella

Coach
SK should see out 2012 regardless of performance. IF we still stink, then starting 2013 depends on too many factors for anyone here to make an intelligent decision.

My unintelligent preferences for end 2012 would be...

1. If we are firmly in the 8, then extend.
2. We scrape into the eight then give 6-8 weeks in 2013 and either extend or look elsewhere.
3. We scrape out of the 8 then give 6-8 weeks in 2013 and either extend or look elsewhere.
4. If we still stink then there is no other option but to replace him.

But when it's all said and done, what the f**k would I know?

***Edit***

Somehow I put this in the wrong thread. I don't care though, I'm not moving it. I'm tough like that.

Couldn't agree more.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Good reply, me too. I'm just bloody pissed off at watching the club I love display such garbage. But yes, I will back up again next week.

Have fun wasting your money :) I wouldn't pay hard earned $$$ to watch that crap. when they start putting in for each other then I'll turn up.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I was.

Now I'm excited about seeing the team lineup for next week's game.

one_flew_over_the_cuckoos_nest-1.jpg

Miller Lite

Juniors
Actually, one of the things this team lacks is desperation.

Unfortunately you're right, Tin Man. Didn't come here to rub anything in (believe me.....I'm all too familiar with what you guys are going through) but I saw the Cronulla reference and couldn't help myself.

Serious question, where to from here?. I don't remember ever seeing a Parra team with so little cohesion....it's weird to watch.

Hanscholo

Bench
Yea but op, the point is he isnt rebuilding. He has made some really poor acquisitions, i dont see any ready made replacements. Whats more, if iwas seeing a group of twenty year olds being bullied off the park each week i coukd probably swallow tht excuse. Lastly, after 18 months of trying to improve the side they just keep going backwards.

Parra Pride

Referee
Its what coaches are paid for, and live and die on though isnt it. Spotting that williams would be a great backrower....not that hard.

Manly chucked a shit load of cash at Williams before he had even played first grade, some times it pays off, other times it doesn't, look at when the Sharks signed Karl Filiga to big money on reputation alone.

Daneel

Bench
Could someone please tell how we ever let Paul gallen slip through the net surely someone saw something

I have seen this question asked in here before, and the answer seems to be that he couldn't hold onto a football in the juniors. Don't know why that mattered Mark Minichello gets pluadits all the time for being a good footballer and he never hangs onto the ball either.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
And don't forget he's just plain short.

He's insanely strong but that might not have been the case back then. He was probably only about the same size as Robert Matthews and how good has he turned out?

Latest posts