What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Bellamy Be Sacked for the Origin Series?

ouchie

Juniors
IMO , Bellamy should be sacked. For what he and the Melbourne Storms has done to NRL, and the clubs, i think its time for him to go.

Nikki

Coach
Matty Johns show just said his future is shaking within his own club. I say stand him down.

Eels Dude

Coach
At this stage it's unknown whether he was aware of any breaches or not. If he was he will be sacked by the Melbourne club firstly and the NSWRL would no doubt follow suit.

Someone

Bench
Hes a thug. he would have known what was going on. He wont last at storm let alone NSW. Go tim sheens...

Hellsy

Immortal
Agree to stand him down, but it is currently only a rumour that he knew, nothing proven yet!

Nikki

Coach
If they are taking money that wasnt contracted to them then theyre as guilty as hell. How do you look around that team and not realise you are stacked with talent.

strider

Post Whore
Matty Johns show just said his future is shaking within his own club. I say stand him down.
well it was Paul Kent who said that right at the top of the show, then never mentioned it again for the 30 mins they discussed it all

not saying there's nothing to it, but he is a telegraph "reporter" so I wouldn't be hanging bellamy just yet ..... the tele have a habit of coming out with the massive statements and then pretneding they never said anything if they don't pan out

bellamy is also not guilty of anything yet let's not turn into a lynch mob here all we know for a fact right now is the club is guilty and waldron has some very sticky questions to answer

i think bellamy might stand down anyway he has plenty on his plate right now dealing with a team that is destined to get the 2010 wooden spoon even if they win every game

Eels Dude

Coach
If they are taking money that wasnt contracted to them then theyre as guilty as hell. How do you look around that team and not realise you are stacked with talent.

For all we know at this stage that money WAS part of those player's contracts. I doubt most players have even looked at their contracts apart from the 5 seconds it takes them to sign it on the dotted line. They pay managers to do that stuff for them. As long as what's offered to them is coming into the bank every month that'd be all that mattered to them.

Eelementary

Post Whore
In my opinion, yes - he should be sacked.

I may be totally wrong, but in my opinion, given the control he has over the team and his high profile in league communities, I find it hard to believe he didn't know all about it.

tresurehunt

Juniors
how could he not have known?
I bet the Titans are shaking in their boots now.

i think the titans were first to be investigated and cleared,but i think they will audit every team this year.
i think this is only the beginning,and there is more to come. :sarcasm:

Latest posts