What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Bellamy Be Sacked for the Origin Series?

hindy111

Post Whore
HAng on a second-If the guy new nothing than let him be.But if he did well shame on you Bellamy!
But lets just let the dust settle first.

bartman

Immortal
Yep, stand him down imo.

Only way to ensure an origin series that isn't tainted by did he or didn't he know speculation.

And it's not like Bellamy has any great success at that level anyway... give Hages a go in his place!

Mickyd39

Juniors
I think he should be sacked as NSW coach.

When he looked at his team, did he not stop and think "its amazing that i still have all this great talent in my team, how do we manage that,anyway back to wrestling practice"

Of course he knew, how couldn't he!

F*ck the drizzle. Kick them out now.:x

I hope we can get Cooper Kronk on the cheap, thats if his not in gaol.

BD5733

Juniors
It damages Bellamy's reputation 1000x more than it damages the players reputations, whether he knew about the breaches or not.

Cam Smith is still a great player because we've seen it.

But have we really seen Bellamy be a good coach? Or was he only winning because of his side?

His origin record isn't great.

i think the titans were first to be investigated and cleared,but i think they will audit every team this year.
i think this is only the beginning,and there is more to come. :sarcasm:
I think you are right, it think it may be wide spread. I just hope that our team isn't one of them. I hope we are wrong it's a one off but i have a gut feeling that this is just the tip of the iceberg.

BD5733

Juniors
I'll be gutted if they take our World 7's Titles off us......or the 37 consecutive Club Championships we won!

nöyd

Staff member
stfu. Your the dumb idiot who is reading it. And no its not a stupid post.

wow. what an original way of arguing on a forum.

it's not my fault for writing it, it's your fault for reading it.

i like it. :lol:

and whoever said bring in Tim Sheens?

:arrow:

Bigfella

Coach
I wouldn't mind owning a company that sells paper shredders right now.

I wonder if someone at the storm is now wonderig if the secret file cabinet was such a good idea in hindsight...

strider

Post Whore

I wonder if someone at the storm is now wonderig if the secret file cabinet was such a good idea in hindsight...
exactly ... if you were gonna cheat, why would you write it down? :lol: :lol:

Gronk

Staff member

That's why other CEOs keep their secret files at home in the garage.

Gronk

Staff member
what did Bellamy do wrong ?

Nothing. Innocent until proven guilty. My opinion is that it would be impossible for a coach not to know how much is left in the cap when deals are being contemplated. It's an integral part of putting the squad together.

If he's smart there will be no paper trail linking him. In the meantime ...

He knows nothink, nothink !

schultz.jpg

DanTheEelMan

Juniors
Yes he should be sacked as origin coach.
How wouldn't he have known what was going on.

Not to mention his record as orgin coach stinks anyway.
And picking hacks like steve turner please.

Get rid of him.
I suspect he wont be at the storm much longer anyway.

SDM

First Grade
NSW coach = Hasler, assistant = Carty

Thats how I'd like to see it.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
F**k off - you offer me concrete proof that Belly was in on the whole thing rather then 'oh, he had to know' and then you can call for his head.

At this stage, all i hear is that he is the worlds most heartbroken man, and has been betrayed by his administration.

I don't believe he'll coach origin, but that's because he loves his Melbourne team dearly and will stay and focus with them while they need him. At this stage it is his position to step down from, not anyone's to take off him.

Parra Steve

Juniors
Yeah if there's proof that he knew then he should be sacked, but nothing concrete has been showed yet to implicate him. It would seem to me the management went behind his back.

Schubert received a tip off on the whole thing - im certain there is more to come in the story. (Sounds like a disgruntled ex-employee or something, from what I have heard)

Latest posts