What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Bird be offered a contract immediately

Once Bird is cleared of Assault charge, should he be resigned by the club.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Great poll & measure of sentiment....don't like a comment or a vote then simply remove it to achieve the result you want.
You ignoramus. Do you think Gaba is a Sharks fan?

Why waste time with a poll if you're gonna skew the results. Of course most Sharks fans are gonna vote in the affirmative after a 1-5 start

You obviously have little grasp of statistics & actually what the term skew means. We are not sampling non Sharks fans.
My hypothetical is that " Sharks fans do not want Bird to play for Cronulla again" At this point, it has been disproven with a considerable error rate.

The original poll included clowns like yourself who support other teams & quite frankly, our club should not give 2 flying fux what you think.

dannyboy

Juniors
You ignoramus. Do you think Gaba is a Sharks fan?

You obviously have little grasp of statistics & actually what the term skew means. We are not sampling non Sharks fans.
My hypothetical is that " Sharks fans do not want Bird to play for Cronulla again" At this point, it has been disproven with a considerable error rate.

The original poll included clowns like yourself who support other teams & quite frankly, our club should not give 2 flying fux what you think.

Oh quick remove my post 'cause I dared to question the emperor.

I'm neither a clown nor a supporter of other clubs (sharks till the day I or they die). If you looked at the voting before your post you'd have seen that I too voted in the affirmative. At the time I supported the stance that club made but given the way other clubs have subsequently responded to their own player's poor off-field behaviours I now say f**k em and keep 'em until the courts say they are otherwise employed/housed. The club seeme too busy pandering to the PC brigade than caring about winning a comp.

Fair enough about wanting a purely Blue Back & White view but geez even blind freddy could predict the result after a 1-5 start. I'm sure a 5-1 would've evened the odds more. Next poll expected will be a Noddy one - although not from you I know (& for the record I'd vote no, I don't want him back).

blacktip-reefy

Immortal

I'm neither a clown nor a supporter of other clubs (sharks till the day I or they die). If you looked at the voting before your post you'd have seen that I too voted in the affirmative. At the time I supported the stance that club made but given the way other clubs have subsequently responded to their own player's poor off-field behaviours I now say f**k em and keep 'em until the courts say they are otherwise employed/housed. The club seeme too busy pandering to the PC brigade than caring about winning a comp.

Fair enough about wanting a purely Blue Back & White view but geez even blind freddy could predict the result after a 1-5 start. I'm sure a 5-1 would've evened the odds more. Next poll expected will be a Noddy one - although not from you I know (& for the record I'd vote no, I don't want him back).

Sorry dude thought you were that newcastle clown.

Neither do I, but he is playing well at the Doggies (at the moment).

redback

Bench

I wouldn't worry about him dannyboy. He tries to bully everyone on this forum. Good on you for sticking up for yourself.

I also voted no so he will probably won't my post deleted as well!

ratsack2

Juniors
If I was Bird and when I am cleared I would be taking the Sharks and the NRL and sue them for as much as I could get from them, my attitude would be f**k em, they crewed me so I am going to screw them back, if that ruined the sharks then so be it, as far as the NRL is concerned, well the whole Stewart/watmough/Broncos and numerous other debacles are conserned. nail them to the wall bastardss

I would have Bird back in a heartbeat and would fly down for his return

Gaba

First Grade
If I was Bird and when I am cleared I would be taking the Sharks and the NRL and sue them for as much as I could get from them, my attitude would be f**k em, they crewed me so I am going to screw them back, if that ruined the sharks then so be it, as far as the NRL is concerned, well the whole Stewart/watmough/Broncos and numerous other debacles are conserned. nail them to the wall bastardss

Bird wouldnt have a case, if he gets off its all likely will be on technicality ( does not mean he is innocent), plus if the police wanted to they could possibly pursue laying charges against bird for giving a false report, etc

Last edited:

Eion

First Grade

I support the club - not the player. Bird brought on most of this sh!t himself. Yes I'd have him back under certain circumstances but he doesn't get any sympathy from me.

Gaba

First Grade
Yes, plus a full on public apology from those who were quick to convict him.

What for he lied, bird should be the one apologizing for lying , again if he is to be let off its not due to being innocent its due technicality,.
Plus the police could easily have bird charged with other changes whether they do it or not its up to them,

Last edited:

Inferno

Coach
95% in favour aye.

Wonder what it would have been if we were 5 and 1 rather than 1 and 5.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
95% in favour aye.

Wonder what it would have been if we were 5 and 1 rather than 1 and 5.

The result would have been different, no question, but still in favour of keeping Bird.
If he lied, it is irrelevant. Imagien if other professions sacked people for lying. There would not be a used car salesman, real estate agent, politiician or police officer employed in the country.
Its called foot on the throat & those who voted to suspend him are guilty of being soft.
Much like Americans now who will soon find out with Obama taking his foot off the throat of terrorists & closing guantanamo & withdrawing troops etc.

Surely

Post Whore
I'd love to see him back, but given his treatment and crucification in the media i can understand him wanting to remain in france.

shintaro

Juniors
If he stays in France he won't take it up. The Tits offer is still there but there's no obligation for him to take it up. a few irons in the fire for him anyway, which is good. Would be better if he was back here (Sharks) don't you think?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
If he stays in France he won't take it up. The Tits offer is still there but there's no obligation for him to take it up. a few irons in the fire for him anyway, which is good. Would be better if he was back here (Sharks) don't you think?

I'm just reminding you & taking the pizz. Lighten up Mr serious.
I think my stance on the Bird issue is clear. Crystaline.

Latest posts