What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Clint be allowed to play for USA?

Should he be allowed to play?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Misanthrope

Staff member
I fail to see the logic in Kaz's claim. Newton is easily the US team's highest profile player (one or two less well known ESL players are eligible though), and would walk into the side if he were available.

If it doesn't count towards his suspension, then I don't see why they won't be able to name him.

Kaz

junior
chriswalkerbush said:
I fail to see the logic in Kaz's claim. Newton is easily the US team's highest profile player (one or two less well known ESL players are eligible though), and would walk into the side if he were available.

If it doesn't count towards his suspension, then I don't see why they won't be able to name him.

They may not know he is eligible.

Clint is a shoe in for the US team. They would probably make him the captain of the team. Clint would be twice as good as the tomohawks best player easily.

Kaz

junior
Clint should get his Dad to give him a character reference to get him in the team.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I don't think 'not knowing he's eligible' will be an issue. If David Niu and Rob Balachandran don't realise that they have an NRL player eligible, then USA deserve to be hammered.

Which they will regardless. :(

Latest posts