What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should jerseys come under the cap?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:! Jersey coasting $160 that's hilarious.

Ever heard of such a thing as mark-up for the public? :lol:

Dutchy

Immortal
broncos_are_the_best said:
Sea eagles players would be the highest payed in the nrl:D
srry that tape is expensive

That tape is gone now mate...

new sponsor...had to remove the Maroon tape i put on the back of my jersey

Titanic

First Grade
The Souths Armani suits are pirated copies bought in Shenzhen (on the mainland near Hong Kong) for A$65 per three piece set (if you look closely at the labels Armani is spelt Amarni).

Bumble

First Grade
JB, you are the best windup merchant on this place bar none. Every thread you start, you bait at least 10-15 people.

Well played son!

_Johnsy

Referee
Titanic said:
The Souths Armani suits are pirated copies bought in Shenzhen (on the mainland near Hong Kong) for A$65 per three piece set (if you look closely at the labels Armani is spelt Amarni).

Only someone who actually purchased an amarni suit would actually know where ad how much one costs, nice suit titanic

bobmar28

Bench
Junior Bunny said:
I dont think they should. The Rabbitohs are a team of professionals and professionals need to wear attire that suits their appearance.
They are football players not CEO's. How many fans turn up to a game in armani suits?

In my view players should have to purchase their own jumpers/socks/shorts and boots and take it in turns to take home the jumpers and wash/dry and iron them :sarcasm:

Junior Bunny

Juniors
marshall stalin said:
In my view players should have to purchase their own jumpers/socks/shorts and boots and take it in turns to take home the jumpers and wash/dry and iron them :sarcasm:

You Raise an interesting point, mashall. You could even say the cap should include washing powders, soap, washing machines, clothes dryers and even water. What about petrol used to transport the players to the games? Gosh'O'Golly we have an interesting debate at hand!

Choppies

Coach
The Preacher said:
Season ticket holders guarentee an income and therefore should come under the cap. discuss.

Yeh us season ticket holders are 3rd party sponsers. :sarcasm:

I see some Parramatta fans saying that they are sponsers of certain players. That should come under the cap as well IMHO.

Iafeta

Referee
Junior Bunny said:
Should players jerseys be under the salary cap? They are priced around $160 each so I think they should be put in as wages under the salary cap. Discuss.

How about a nice big cup of shut the f*** up.