What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Smith, Warner, Bancroft bans be lifted asap?

Should Smith, Warner, Bancroft bans be lifted

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Spock!

Referee
I'd rather watch a team play fair and lose than a side cheat and win.

What's funny is that the very same people who complain about the punishments handed down, had zero issue with the Storm losing their titles for cheating the cap.
So you enjoyed the India series then.....

TheParraboy

Staff member
I'd rather watch a team play fair and lose than a side cheat and win.

What's funny is that the very same people who complain about the punishments handed down, had zero issue with the Storm losing their titles for cheating the cap.

wtf

The ICC has also been consistent with ball tampering, A few have been caught out and copped suspension and fines - without the hysteria.

It was click bait media suspension by CA. To quote a Green Day song "I don't want a nation controlled by the media"

What's even funnier, some people think others condone cheating and winning just because we think the punishment was unfair

Mr Spock!

Referee
[
I would love to know how much CA has cost themselves over this debacle. Putting this ban on Smith and Warner has exposed the mismanagement of CA
Well at least the Indians are going to the game. The crowd in Sydney seemed to be mainly Indian.

Channel 7 will be happy they outbid 9.

typicalfan

Coach
[

Well at least the Indians are going to the game. The crowd in Sydney seemed to be mainly Indian.

Channel 7 will be happy they outbid 9.
Not just crowds but ratings and merchandise given Smith and Warner were the two biggest names by far. The redemption story might have even increased crowds.

Latest posts