What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should South Sydney Still Be In The Nrl?

• Yes

Votes: 62 60.2%
  • No

Votes: 41 39.8%

• Total voters
madunit said:
of course they shouldn't.

they were booted for a reason, allowed back in only to go straight to being in the same situation they were in when they got the arse the first time round.

I dont remember Souths being owned by one of the most powerful actors in Hollywood and one of the most succesful businessmen in Australia in 1999?

Nor do I remember the club having a 1st grade quality training oval and gymnasium,

Nor do I remember the club having the best Physio/Rehab staff in Australia,

I guess you were more observant of what Souths had back then...

Coastbloke

Bench
They might be crap and consistent wooden spooners, but:

Should Souths be in the competition = Should Huddersfield have a rugby league team......

LRC

If the leagues club doesnt start producing money in the next couple of years then they wont have to decide.
This is it for souths..they have all the plans and backing and have started on the right foot..howver, they need a real genuine cash cow to pick up the slack in the future.Time will tell.
No club will survive in sydney without a successful and financially strong leagues club to lay a foundation on.
This is hwere the PHaC take oevr of the leagues club gets interesting..Piggins proposal was better in this instance.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
hadoboy said:

Slow news day, huh? When in doubt, start a 'should Souths be in the comp' thread. What Mickey Mouse team do you support sunshine?

Misty Bee

First Grade
Along comes "hado" onto the forum, and all of a sudden the Three Stooges (Charlie, Locky and NQ/Saints/PanthersBoy) look like PhD grads in comparison. We know that it's going to be a very long off season.....Welcome to tedium :(

Penance

Juniors
This is by far the most stupidest thread i have come across. Why? its repetative, same f*cken a sshole posting em, and no word of lie, i have been absent from the forum for quite some time attending a few events, and i come back, and its the same stupid sh*t. I vote ONE to delete this pathetic excuse for a thread posted by a dumb jack ass. Sad...

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Stupid thread, Sure Souths made mistakes in the past, but even Stevie Wonder could see the potential they have, not to mention it can take years for either a newly established team or re-established team to take time to be succesful again.

Souths are going forward, just look at who they signed, and what they are achieving under Holmes and Crowe.

Hado, theres no point trying to have an alter, when its so bloody obvious you are both men, what are you trying to acheive, annoying the f**k outta people, i think you have succeeded ????

maybe we should rename this thread, should hado/hadoboy be kicked out of LU ???

not even gunna comment on this thread, its obvious what my answer is

very original poor thread

Souths Shouldn't be in the NRL as they cannot manage a team to succeed,,like look at this year they are buying too many older players and dont have much in them again for next season.
Bring back Newtown or Glebe or even Western Reds.
Souths are crap and wont win a premiership for the next 20years at least

Sugar

Bench
The Way I See It said:
Souths Shouldn't be in the NRL as they cannot manage a team to succeed,,like look at this year they are buying too many older players and dont have much in them again for next season.
another DUMB F_U_C_K

The Way I See It said:

Oh dear.

Sharks have gone 39 years without a premiership, the way their going, they could go another 20 years without one, does that mean we punt them ??? :roll:

NO

The Way I See It said:

I initially wanted to point out that your opinion borders on geniusation and say Asotasi is 24 so i think he might have something 'in him' next year at least. Widders is 26 and will have something 'in him' next year. Even Kidwell is only 29.

As i said, i initially wanted to point out how stupid you sound. But then I realised you're from Canberra.

Latest posts