What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should the Black Sheep return to the Flock ?

Should NZ Warrior be welcomed back with open arms

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

da mad maori

Juniors
He is the most humourous fella here. He brings credibility, stability, stickability
laughability, crapability, owns a train....

Nah, let the bugga suffer on the outside.

Martli

Coach
I actually think his humor has improved since making the switch to the cowboys (hey we could call him sione).

Perhaps the different coahcing systems are bringing out the best in him.

Rich102

Staff member
What's with the question already?
Should the flocked sheep return to the black?
Is this fat white man language?
But yeah - It's more fun with him around.

Micistm

Bench
Lol, let 'em back in when the Warriors turn things around a bit...and remind him how he deserted his team when they needed him most 'cos he couldn't hack it. That was a UNION thing to do! ;-)

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Actually, if he denounces all things bovine there is no chance of a loverly relationship with him and oz!

Rich102

Staff member
How about we penalise him?
Say one month suspension for every game the Warriors won while he was away?:cool:

Rich102

Staff member
Just one point.
Before we all go silly and tell our favorite stories about him and how we miss him.
Does he actually want to come back?
(Though from my point of view it's like he never left!)

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Rich102 said:
Just one point.
Before we all go silly and tell our favorite stories about him and how we miss him.
Does he actually want to come back?
(Though from my point of view it's like he never left!)

OMG:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Where's the "I'll do what the f**k I want" option???

You think 1 nail-biting win is going to bring me back??? You're sadly mistaken.

That was grindhouse football out there tonight. But it's not gonna get the punters back through the gate and return me to the fold.

I'll send around the guys in white coats for you guys. At first I thought it was blind faith, but now I think you all are a pack of delirious, nut-job muthaf**kas.

Or perhaps you all have a problem with alcohol and need to join me and my man, Sione, at a few AA meetings. It's okay to admit you all have a problem.

Latest posts