What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should the Dogs be docked points?

LatK7

First Grade
Graham - Fined and suspended.
Klemmer - Fined.

Phil Gould and the rest of the Ch 9 commentary team should hang their heads in shame. None of them knew the rules...none of them. Laughing stock. While the NRL is trying to modernise itself it is being held back by Ch 9 + Telegraph etc. We as fans are the ones that suffer.

Good point on the commentary team. No idea.

Game_Breaker

Coach
Latest Media Releases

Inquiries continue after post-match incidents - Sydney Olympic Park

Friday, 03 April 2015 08:31:07 PM

Inquiries are continuing after a number of incidents following a football match at Sydney Olympic Park today (Friday 3 April 2015).

Reports a referee was hit by a bottle while leaving the field at Stadium Australia tonight are incorrect.

The match official was avoiding a bottle which had been thrown from the crowd when he slipped.

He was assisted to his feet and moved to the officials room.

A second official sustained a shoulder injury after falling. Inquiries are continuing to verify the circumstances leading up to the official being injured.

Two people were arrested for assault ? one of these was for domestic violence offences.

In the second matter, a man is assisting with inquiries in relation to the alleged assault of another male. That person was taken to hospital further assessment.

Two people have been identified for allegedly throwing bottles and police will be taking legal action against them. Inquiries to identify others involved are continuing.

Four people were also ejected from the ground and two others were refused entry.

http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/l...vdi5hdSUyRm1lZGlhJTJGNDU0MDQuaHRtbCZhbGw9MQ==

Tim Gilbert said one bottle missed him by a few cms

Therefore the fans should be punished ...... for missing Tim Gilbert

BuffaloRules

Coach
Lockyer- 'penalty'
Fittler- 'penalty every day of the week'.

Rothfield is just trying to sensationalise, as usual.

Appears Buzz has now been told the rule by Bill Harrigan and is withdrawing his earlier sensationalist claim that the Bulldogs were robbed...

txta2

Bench
Scumbag club, grubby players, shitmerkin supporters.
Fine them and dock them points.

Cammo

Bench
NRL has become a game for pussies and politically correct losers. No wonder crowds are down. One of the reasons I didn't get membership this year after 20 years straight, the game is a joke

God-King Dean

Immortal
NRL has become a game for pussies and politically correct losers. No wonder crowds are down. One of the reasons I didn't get membership this year after 20 years straight, the game is a joke

Translation: 'I realise I have the grubbiest fans in the entire competition. So I am going to try to make everyone else out to be PC pussies, to save face for my club.'

T.S Quint

Coach

Good.
One Bulldog down. About 17,000 more to go.

Galeforce

Bench
James Graham should get at least 2 weeks for that attack on the kicker. The rule is to protect kickers and James disregard of the rule , has resulted injury to Reynolds who may be out for up to 16 weeks.

James Graham , subsequent behaviour was even worse , should result in further sanctions to both Graham and Bulldogs. I believe it was his "actions and demonstrations" to the referee which further angered Bulldogs fans ( who have no idea of the rules ) that resulted in stupid and criminal behaviour by those fans. Garham should be rubbed out for the rest of the season , his behaviour and disrespect to refs was a blight on the game and is the worse case of bringing game into disrepute. It is shameful that some Bulldog fans think Graham behaved well and even some calls that he should have walked the team off the field.Another reason that NRL should lay down the law and be clear to all FANS and children what is acceptable behaviour for a player/ captain. RUB the scum out.

Cammo

Bench
Translation: 'I realise I have the grubbiest fans in the entire competition. So I am going to try to make everyone else out to be PC pussies, to save face for my club.'

Yep, you got me, no shoulder charge, no punching, all the bulldogs fans fault for turning this game into a pussies game

BuffaloRules

Coach
Okay, it's in the article he wrote. I have no idea if Rothfield had to edit the article or that was always the original article...

I assume it's been edited, because the name/title of the link on the main story is;

"Buzz- Bulldogs were robbed"

gonz

Juniors
They are the ONLY club who would've acted like that today. From the captain to the players to the fans, today they should be absolutey ashamed. Utterly disgraceful and unacceptable.

Fact !

Blackest day in sports since dogs mad Monday disgrace !
Previous form throwing bottles dogs fans, had Greenberg found
that culprit yet? He promised he would !