What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should the Kangaroos Jersey be updated?

Should the kangaroos jersey be updated?

• Yes! Absolutely, but don't change the design too much

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Yes! A complete overhaul is Needed, throw the current desing out the window!

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • No, it's fine. Stick with tradition...

Votes: 50 74.6%
  • I don't really care

Votes: 5 7.5%

• Total voters
Funnily enough the Australian SL jersey was one of the very few jerseys to ever use Australia's first official sporting colours....blue and gold.

I thought the SL jersey had the right ise but it was just poorly done.

Like I said before, I'd like to see some blue incorperated into a non Test jersey for when we play games against say the USA.

rugged

Juniors
nospam49™ said:
Like I said before, I'd like to see some blue incorperated into a non Test jersey for when we play games against say the USA.

Maybe we could do an Australia A thing against smaller nations and use the blue in them?

rugged said:
Maybe we could do an Australia A thing against smaller nations and use the blue in them?

That would be great.

I think the team that recently played in PNG wore the "Emus" jersey that had I havent seen worn since the mid 90's.

I just think the green, gold and bit of blue looks really good and its something different.

SalfordRedsWA

Juniors
Be good if fans could buy the ACTUAL replica of the jersey the players wear, but this is never the case and a complete joke by the ARL!
The current Tri Nations Roos jersey has the Tri Nations logo, PSP, an embroidered crest and in polyester, but can you buy it anywhere????

Big Bunny

Juniors
strong_latte said:
You don't need to make stuff up to justify yourself. I don't really have a problem with people if they preferred it to stay the same... it's just that you were the most aggressive and outraged about the prospect of change, so I sorta felt the need to justify my position... but you just kept getting more outraged!

Outraged? You're kidding! I'm laughing at your ignorance if anything. I wouldn't even bother reply if you had not called me a liar. First you carried on as though changing a jersey would result in the fortunes of world rugby league changing, then you carried on about the games history and tried to lecture me on points that every person who frequents the international forums would know, then finally you accused me of lying about my design work. I've got a right to be outraged, but you've only had me sitting back laughing at how I've seen no sign of your being contrite, despite how incredibly arrogant and wrong you are. Wake up to yourself!

Before you again try to lecture people on the games history and cast false aspersions, realise this; the majority of people who primarily post on the international forum have a greater grasp of the games history than you could ever have. Many among the group are offering their hand or are leading the way in the games continued development. When an arrogant little sh*t like yourself, who has perhaps read a few pages of rl1908.com and then begins to try and throw his weight around, talking to people as though they are new and oblivious to the international game, you're only going to get the kicking you deserve.

I've no further interest in humouring your stupidity. You can talk rot and argue rubbish points with someone else as far as I'm concerned.

strong_latte

Juniors
Big Bunny said:
Outraged? You're kidding! I'm laughing at your ignorance if anything. I wouldn't even bother reply if you had not called me a liar. First you carried on as though changing a jersey would result in the fortunes of world rugby league changing, then you carried on about the games history and tried to lecture me on points that every person who frequents the international forums would know, then finally you accused me of lying about my design work. I've got a right to be outraged, but you've only had me sitting back laughing at how I've seen no sign of your being contrite, despite how incredibly arrogant and wrong you are. Wake up to yourself!

Before you again try to lecture people on the games history and cast false aspersions, realise this; the majority of people who primarily post on the international forum have a greater grasp of the games history than you could ever have. Many among the group are offering their hand or are leading the way in the games continued development. When an arrogant little sh*t like yourself, who has perhaps read a few pages of rl1908.com and then begins to try and throw his weight around, talking to people as though they are new and oblivious to the international game, you're only going to get the kicking you deserve.

I've no further interest in humouring your stupidity. You can talk rot and argue rubbish points with someone else as far as I'm concerned.

See^ Excessive use of bad language and a generally irritated tone equals outraged. You were making that stuff up because you wanted to push your point, and YOU know it.

You're the only one that got this pissed, and that is obviously because your just as arrogant and bigotted as you're claiming me to be.

Get over it and get over yourself
icon14.gif

Forever_Queensand said:
out of the jerseys ive seen, i think the one they wore in 2002 when the Phillips logo on the sleeves with the white border looked the best. The ones were the blue phillips logo went against green didnt look too good at all. Same as when the TN logos were blacked out last year.

The design should stay the same, but still have the jersey made out the material the soo jerseys are made of. Since PSP isnt on the back of the jerseys, why dont they put the players names in gold/yellow on the back?

i didnt phrase that correctly. that jersey, with the ARL logo and the coat of arms instead of the kangaroos logo and that old arl boomerang logo would have been one of the better ones.