What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should the Panthers be relocated to Gosford?

drake

First Grade
Chachi... Joanie does not love you anymore.

joanieandchachi.jpg

Pemriff is just fine.

Chachi

Bench
Stranger said:
Apart from the fact they have one of the largest if not the largest junior rugby league areas in the NRL.
Apart from the fact that financially they are increadibly secure with the inclusion of the leagues club and the football club making an anual profit of around 4million.
Apart from the fact that they won Junior titles last year such as Flegg.

Yes they should be moved to gossy :sarcasm:
Since when did a large development base, multi-million dollars in leagues club backing and success in the juniors matter? :|

Chachi

Bench
:lol:

This cracks me up. Even a request to "neck" myself (or some dude called chaci anyway)!

Y2Eel

First Grade
Chachi said:
:lol:

This cracks me up. Even a request to "neck" myself (or some dude called chaci anyway)!

That cracks you up.. man i def dont need what your on...

Walt Flanigan

Referee
No team should be relocated to the Central Coast.

It's a dud idea and would be a backward step in National expansion.

Isn't Newcastle considered the central coast anyway?

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
well lets be honest if you were a rugby league player would you want to live at penrith???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The only post ive ever seen from you that makes any sense

Stranger

Coach
No team should be relocated to the Central Coast.

It's a dud idea and would be a backward step in National expansion.

Isn't Newcastle considered the central coast anyway?

Newcastle home games played at CC = 0.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Chachi said:
It's no secret that Penrith is unattractive to young players. It's bitterly cold and miserable in winter and the closest beach is over 2 hours away. Unfortunately it's not the type of environment that will draw the likes of Inglis, Gasnier or Sonny Bill

That also applies to Canberra...

Nice sarcastic post mate. People taking this thread seriously need to chillax.

Raider Azz

Bench
^ err, that's sort of his point - these are the things we constantly read about the raiders, this thread shows that the same reasoning could be applied to many other clubs.

it's actually pretty hilarious how many people completely missed the point of the thread

Stranger

Coach
Walt Flanigan said:
I meant geographically mate, not how many games they've played at Gosford.

Ohhh, sorry. Well in that case no its not. CC and Newi are approx an hour apart.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Nice use of sarcasm by the way Chachi (I know I sound like Captain obvious pointing that out but apparently it is required).

Is that a re-worded article about the Raiders? Sounds very familiar.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Raider Azz said:
^ err, that's sort of his point - these are the things we constantly read about the raiders, this thread shows that the same reasoning could be applied to many other clubs.

it's actually pretty hilarious how many people completely missed the point of the thread
Yeah, I got it — but apparently some other people didn't.

Latest posts