What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shrek gone to Roosters

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
Dont need to drop Tighe, I think we should move him over to Mcdougalls wing. If you think about it you have Carmont and Mcdougall our most experienced backs behind Joey on one side and then Tighe and Mcmanus, 1 rookie and 1 young kid on the other. Carmont is crap get rid of him move Tighe to Dougs side and buy a Matt Gidley/Paul Bowman style player for Mcmanus who can create for him instead of 2 attacking players.

reginald.p

Juniors
The knights would be insane to not go after a quality forward this year. Perry is a joke, easily the worst number 8 of all the premiership contenders and we dont have the backline to make up for it like in previous years.

Serc

First Grade
macavity said:
christopherjon said:
Why would you pay $450k for a dumb idiot? We already have Thiaday to give us heart attacks every round. Hodges is the kind of player that scores one try but gives 3 away.
in 2002 maybe.

in 2007 he is the best centre in the game - and yes im including Gasnier.

Right on the mark, CJ on fire as usual

keeney

First Grade
Hodges is phenomenal, a brat. But my god he's been in good form the last few years.

CJKnight

Juniors
Yosh said:
Dude I used to hate Hodgo. Remember back in 03 I think it was in one of the finals games between Roosters and Panthers and Hodgo and Girdler got into a biff and were going at each other for a while, trying to put big hits on each other. I SOOOOOOOOOOO wanted Girdler to freaken rip him. Now however, respect for Hodgo. He is too big for smaller defenders and a bit too fast for the bigger ones. Definately the best centre in the world!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Surely your not serious!

perverse

Referee
i remember watching hodges origin debut... wow... worst debut at any level i have ever scene. he single handedly gifted NSW the whole game. he just gave us try after try.. terrible mistakes in the in goal.. i actually felt sorry for a queenslander that day.

he is a completely different player now - top quality.

Alex28

Coach
According to Channel Ten O'Meley hasn't signed with the Roosters yet and the Bulldogs haven't given up hope of keeping him yet...