What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sickest, most disturbing moviesever

shadow grinder

First Grade
what are some sick and disturbing movies you have seen? or have heard about.

the most sickest i have heard about but yet to see....is august underground's mordum, i wont post pictures or discribe it...but if you type it in google you can see for yourself.

HevyDevy

Coach
shadow grinder said:

the most sickest i have heard about but yet to see....is august underground's mordum, i wont post pictures or discribe it...but if you type it in google you can see for yourself.

Just read a few reviews - can't imagine anything topping this one (except perhaps the upcoming third instalment).

McLovin

Staff member
That scene in Saw 2 when the woman falls in the pit of syringes was pretty sick...

Briza

Juniors
shadow grinder said:

Add NECROPHAGIA's Rue Morgue Deciple Video from the same companyu to that list

McLovin

Staff member
simostorm said:
Crossroads, stuff!!! I havnt seen that in ages, have to get it so I can Britney in her underware again.

Have you seen britney these days??

Irreversible.

Lightyears ahead of anything I've ever seen before in regard to the thread title. The only movie where i've had to turn away from the screen at times.

On the good side Monica Bellucci with her kit off is great for a look (she's an absolute stunner).

If you watch it you'll know what I mean.

gaterooze

Bench
Try some Takahashi Miike flicks, particularly Visitor Q, Ichi the Killer, and Audition.

I hear the Guinea Pig films are pretty extreme, but I've no real interest in watching them.