What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

side for next week

fish eel

Immortal
we always do, so I'm getting in first :lol:

1. Hayne.
2. Williams
3. Smith/O'Dwyer pending fitness
4. Tahu
5. Grothe
6. Morris
7. Smith, T
13. O'Dwyer/Robinson
12. Morrison
11. Hindy
10. Stringer
9. Riddel
8. Cordoba

14. Marsh
15. Vella
16. Widders
17. Fui

ParraAds

Juniors
haha beat me you fishy bugger....

1. Hayne
2. Williams
3. Smith
4. Tahu
5. Grothe
6. Morris
7. T Smith
8. Moimoi
9. Marsh
10. Vella
11. Hindmarsh
12. Morrison
13. O'Dwyer

14. Mateo
15. Widders
16. Stringer
17. Cordoba

I think O'Dwyer deserves to stay in the team after tonight, hopefully Ben Smith will be back, Delaney seems a bit down on form. Moimoi in my opinion offers a great start, then hopefully as the game slows down before half time the bigger blokes in Stringer and Cordoba can tie up the ruck.

Mateo is a gamble, but hey, we gotta try some things I reckon, being in first grade could really bring out the best in him.

Y2Eel

First Grade
ParraAds said:
haha beat me you fishy bugger....

I think O'Dwyer deserves to stay in the team after tonight, hopefully Ben Smith will be back, Delaney seems a bit down on form. Moimoi in my opinion offers a great start, then hopefully as the game slows down before half time the bigger blokes in Stringer and Cordoba can tie up the ruck.

Mateo is a gamble, but hey, we gotta try some things I reckon, being in first grade could really bring out the best in him.

Mateo played ok out there tonight in prems kinda played a similar role to pritchard...

fish eel

Immortal
I'm torn about Fui starting.
Part of me thinks we need him there at the start of the game, part of me thinks Cordoba, young and tough, should start.

I agree O'Dwyer needs to stay in the side. Pending Ben Smith's fitness, I'd play him either at lock or in the centres.

The fullback, I've been thinking Reddy, but Hayne, he is much mre naturally gifted...he is gooing to get the number one jersey eventually, so f**k it, what have we got to lose???

Redback71

First Grade
1. reddy
2. hayne
3. O'Dwyer
4. Tahu
5. Grothe
6. Morris
7. Smith, T
8. Fuifui moimoi
9. Riddel
10. Cordoba
11. Hindy
12. Morrison
13. wagon

14. Marsh
15. widders
16. Vella
17. tsolous

Y2Eel

First Grade
i would start hayne at fullback if wade is out let him get his hands on the ball more..

Pazza

First Grade
I like hayne, he seems dynamic and skillful. Shame he has to play in this sh*t side

ParraAds

Juniors
Pazza said:
I like hayne, he seems dynamic and skillful. Shame he has to play in this sh*t side

he plays for Parramatta, I'd give anything to have that opportunity.

Parra Guru

Coach
1. Reddy
2. Hayne
3. Smith
4. Tahu
5. Grothe
6. J Smith (kicked OK tonight)
7. T Smith
13. Morrison
12. Riddell
11. Hindmarsh
10. Stringer
9. Morris
8. Cordoba

14. Marsh
15. Widders
16. Moi Moi
17. O'Dwyer

1) Reddy
2) Hayne
3) Smith - (Said he would be fine)
4) Tahu*
5) Grothe*
6) Morris
7) Smith, J
8) Cordoba
9) Marsh
10) Stringer
11) Hindmarsh*
12) Taia
13) Morrison

14) Tsoulos
15) Widders - (On Final Notice)
16) Moimoi
17) Vella

Avenger

Immortal
MarkInTheStands said:
1) Reddy
2) Hayne
3) Smith - (Said he would be fine)
4) Tahu*
5) Grothe*
6) Morris
7) Smith, J
8) Cordoba
9) Marsh
10) Stringer
11) Hindmarsh*
12) Taia
13) Morrison

14) Tsoulos
15) Widders - (On Final Notice)
16) Moimoi
17) Vella

MITS that isn't a bad side, but here are my thoughts. Tell me what you think.

Zeb for mine was awful tonight. He wouldn't be playing first grade if I were JT. Robbo is a better option.

I would put Blake Green at 7.

I agree with you re: Widders. I would put Mateo there instead.

fish eel

Immortal
I just prefer Tim Smith.
Jeremy is solid and safe at best.
Tim, once he hits his straps, can his us that extra edge, as he proved last year.

In my side, that only leaves the 6 jersey for Jeremy. I think Morris is actually going OK now.

Mateo was once again soild without being outstanding.

Blake is not the Answer. We could have A. Johns in the 7 Shirt and we would still be playing this bad. Don't get me wrong he is a great prospect and will be a good back-up but not yet.

Zeb Wasn't that bad from what I saw. But I am going to watch it again now.

Avenger

Immortal
Suitman said:
I don't understand why J. Smith has got the punt so quickly from some of you guys.

Suity

He just seems to do f*ck all. He has a nice pass and his kicking game is at the moment better then Timmy's but he misses that X factor that we all yearn for.

Avenger

Immortal
MarkInTheStands said:
Mateo was once again soild without being outstanding.

Blake is not the Answer. We could have A. Johns in the 7 Shirt and we would still be playing this bad. Don't get me wrong he is a great prospect and will be a good back-up but not yet.

Zeb Wasn't that bad from what I saw. But I am going to watch it again now.

Mateo needs first grade to maybe rise to the occasion. I want to try Blake because I do not want him to leave and for us to think what may have been.

Any news on Lyon tonight MITS? We need some good news.

Latest posts