What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

side for next week

Nah mate, I have little news apart from what I said.

Some very pissed off but hopefull people at the club. There were thoughts of Stiching up Morros Mouth before he went to the press conferance, they were having problems caliming him down after the way he had been spoken too tonight.

Suitman

Post Whore
Avenger said:
He just seems to do f*ck all. He has a nice pass and his kicking game is at the moment better then Timmy's but he misses that X factor that we all yearn for.

And John Williams did f**k all in that case. And so did Wagon, and Morrison didn't stand out either. Zeb was useless. Delaney - let's not go there.

At least give the kid a friggin chance. He's in the most important position on the field. Playing his first game in the top grade in that position.
If he doesn't cut it after 3 or 4 weeks, I'll admit it. But in the meantime, and after the way Timmy has been playing, at least give him a chance.

Suity

Parra Guru

Coach
MarkInTheStands said:
they were having problems caliming him down after the way he had been spoken too tonight.

Rightly so, the ref treated him like a 2 y.o. after the McKinnon incident. Morro was only requesting that it be put on report.

I know Morro is a hot head, but he was calm when talking to the ref at that stage, and the ref treated him with no respect at all!

Why don't refs have to front post match press conferences?

fish eel

Immortal
I've seen enough of Jeremy. He is solid, but thats it.

He basically played the same game in the 7 that he played in the 6 outside of timmy for a few weeks

Mind you, behind that pack, most halves would struggle. Maybe give him another shot, and perhaps an extra week in reggies might be the rocket tim needs.....

Avenger

Immortal
Suitman said:
And John Williams did f**k all in that case. And so did Wagon, and Morrison didn't stand out either. Zeb was useless. Delaney - let's not go there.

At least give the kid a friggin chance. He's in the most important position on the field. Playing his first game in the top grade in that position.
If he doesn't cut it after 3 or 4 weeks, I'll admit it. But in the meantime, and after the way Timmy has been playing, at least give him a chance.

Suity

I agree with you Suity I would give him another go. I just like Green, that's all. I am biased. :)

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Still persisting with tim smit aye.

We will lose everytimr we field a team with cats like vella, caylessm t smith.

but hay lets persist with him until we are wooden spooners maybe then JT might listen. its like a flogging a dead horse it aint going to move my friends

lucablight

First Grade
Avenger said:
I agree with you Suity I would give him another go. I just like Green, that's all. I am biased. :)

Do you think you were wrong about Delaney being better than Ben Smith?

Avenger

Immortal
lucablight said:
Do you think you were wrong about Delaney being better than Ben Smith?

Yes I admit I was wrong. I actually admitted it on a thread that I created last week.

half

Coach
i think we should sign a mystery forward THIS WEEK and play them alongside fuifui. how awesome would that be?!? omg we should get an orangutan and dress it in a parra jersey. sure we would lose and it would just be nuts but imagine how awesome that would be to watch, you would tell your grandkids about it

Agent Mulder

Bench
1.Joel Reddy
2.Jarrod Hayne
3.Ben Smith
4.Tahu
5.Eric Grothe Jr
6.John Morris
7.Tim Smith
13.Daniel Wagon
12.Glenn Morrison
11.Nathan Hindmarsh (c)
10.Josh Corbora
9.PJ Marsh
8.Fui Fui Moi Moi

14.Mark Riddell
15.Dean Widders
16.Luke O'Dwyer
17.Michael Vella

dazeely

First Grade
1. reddy
2. hayne or Williams (very unsure which way to go)
3. O'Dwyer
4. Tahu
5. Grothe
6. Morris
7. Smith, T ( very unsure - could be persuaded )
8. Fuifui moimoi
9. Riddel
10. Cordoba
11. Hindy
12. Morrison
13. wagon

14. Marsh
15. widders
16. Vella
17. tsolous

Stringer - no way
Zeb - no way

Chad, Caylo & Ben still injured I believe.

Utey

Coach
1 Hayne
2 Grothe
3 Smith
4 Tahu
5 Williams/Hayne???

6 Morris
7 Smith

8 Moimoi
9 Marsh
10 Cordoba
11 Hindy
12 Morrison
13 Wagon

14 Widders
15 Zeb
16 Riddell
17 Vella

fish eel

Immortal
I'm surprised a few people are leaving Wags there.

I thought he should have stood up last night, but was a passenger

number8

Juniors
Avenger said:
The refeering performance from Clarke was disgraceful.

He is a merkin of a man.

Well said. I have been searching for the words all morning but could'nt match that.

1. Hayne (I wasn't overly impressed but I was'nt disapointed either. a starting crack it warranted)

2. Williams (again not dissapointed)

3. B Smith (fingers crossed)

4. Tahu

5. Grothe

6. Marsh (Just what I'd like to see is all)

7. T Smith

8. MoiMoi

9. Morris

10. Tsoulos

11. Hindmarsh

12. Riddell

13. Morrison

14. J Smith

15. Widders

16. Cordoba

17. W Hauraki

Utey

Coach
fish eel said:
I'm surprised a few people are leaving Wags there.

I thought he should have stood up last night, but was a passenger

We need some experience there. He wasnt that bad it seemed. Although Ive only watched the first 15 minutes of the replay.

Sean7

Juniors
Suitman said:

Suity

Man, I wasn't allowed to criticize Luke Burt after over 100 first grade games, yet Jeremy Smith's already on his last legs. I don't understand.

Latest posts