What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign frizell now!!

possm

Coach
Frizell's heart is not in it at the Dragons. Let him go now and use the money to try and sign D Fifita from the Broncos. I have never seen Frizell play so badly as he did tonight.

Wittenberg

Juniors
Frizell's heart is not in it at the Dragons. Let him go now and use the money to try and sign D Fifita from the Broncos. I have never seen Frizell play so badly as he did tonight.
True Possum, he was not good, looked disinterested at times and certainly down, unfortunately there were plenty of others following his example.

ChocOConnor

Juniors
Did anyone notice Mcfwit just by pass Frizz when talking at half time

You can’t tell me he hasn’t lost the dressing room

Not one player other than Mcinnes spoke out. The others looked like they are waiting for the day to be told Mary is no longer the coach

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors

No-one will come Possm, let alone anyone half decent. Approaching D Fifita is a waste of time.

slippery5

Juniors
"I'm not a good swimmer, so I don't want to go to a sinking ship".... Ring any bells ????????