What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign Here If You're A Broncos Fan

miccle

Bench
A few of us do lurk around in both - TehRenegade, gcbronco, renouf etc are all nospam37 people, but yeah it'd be nice for a few more of them to come over here. Will see what I can do :)

bronco_buddy

Juniors
Hi All,
Been a BRONCO fan since day 1. Was there to see 'The King' carve up Manly in '88 with my Dad and now I take my son to watch Darren Lockyer do the same this season. We're gonna bring it home this Sunday night and I'm heading down to Red Hill to celebrate with the boys!
LETS GO BRONCOS!!!!!!! 2006 PREMIERS

league chick

Juniors
Yeah i'm a broncos fan, i'm on nospam37 aswell. I've supported the broncos since i can remember, was born in '89. I think i started supporting them because of Alfie, turned my Dad from Union to League.

Mr Saab

Referee
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Broncos fan here too
What a season from where we were.
Premiers 2006 hopefully.
Dare to dream

You are as much a Bronco fan as what Paul Hauff is a dwarf

Leagueguy

Juniors
BBSF typifies what people love about the broncos. He hasn't been following them all his life, but to me that doesn't matter. He sees something in them.

salivor

First Grade
broncoman said:
I dont think the Sharks have even installed their trophy cabinet yet...

Excuse me, I think your forgetting Cronullas one and only competition win, the illustrious Amco Cup, what a club.

sox

Juniors
Been a Bronco fan since we moved here at the end of '87 (great timing eh??)What a great year for us all ...let's make it back to back!!!

adge

Juniors
yep I'm a broncos fan, have been since as long as i can remember. also support Norths in the QC.

Rocco

Juniors
didnt take too much notice of this thread but yes i have been a supporter for over 10 years!

Where do i sign. Im the biggest Broncos fan on gods green and unfortunately polluted earth due to negligent human acts. Anyway ill sign on the dotted line............A..........J.....................V.......................

Back to back titles are on the cards. But first things first, Lockyer holding aloft a 3rd world championship crown. HAIL the KING [L.O.C.K.Y.E.R]. Captain Lockyer, hes our Hero, bring us premierships back to back.

HAHAHAHA get it.In case u didnt the tune went like this - Captain Planet hes our hero bring pollution down to zero. Wow our polluted Earth really could do with This cutie.

Proud supporter of - Real Madrid CF, Brisbane Broncos, Real Madrid Baloncesto, Spain, Fernando Alonso, Rafa Nadal. Its just a coincidene these guys dominate the world scene.

Latest posts