What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign Inu, T.Smith & Mateo for Life

Agent Mulder

Bench
Deadset i know its only one game but these three kids have a ton of talent and we would be as mad as snakes to let them go.

A Shame about Mateo coming off cuz i think Warren Smith was right the game changed for the Cowboys when he indeed came off.

But i think Mateo has just come back on.

bartman

Immortal
Maybe not life... but if they're off contract and performing in first grade, and young enough to keep doing so with potential to develop their skills further, we would be crazy to not make them offers of some sort.

Credit to Tim, he has outperformed a SOO rep half all this season and after doubt at the start of the year, I'd rather have Tim there for the future if I had to choose between the two.

Phillips

Referee
what happens when Tahu comes back into first grade?..

imo

1. Burt 2. Hayne 3. Inu 4. Tahu 5. Grothe

bartman

Immortal
Yeah, Tahu can work his way back in through Prems for mine. He has become less of a priority since signing elsewhere for 2008. Let the guys who are doing it keep doing it.

But I'm sure we're bound to have the odd bit of injury trouble between now and the end of season in the backs, to not need an extra bloke would be too much good luck.

jayman

Juniors
nah thats crazy talk.. u want your best players on the field.. tahu is one of our best players though he is injury prone...

inu still has a lot to learn.. basic fundamentals of the game.. but a ton of talent...

a fit and firing tahu is wat you want heading into the back end of the season and onto the finals series...

Bazal

Post Whore
Tahu was not even close to the form Inu is in before he got injured, I can't see how he deserves to walk back in over Kris. And Ben is in top form too, especially in defence...

stuke

Bench
its good to have options like these. INU is still serving his apprenticeship so I expect him to go back to PL when Tahu is fit ... but i wouldn't neccesarily be rushing him back.

Gronk

Staff member
C'mon guys. There is not a coach in the land that would not have Tahu walk straight into the 13.

Inu will just have to bide his time and look forward to next year (or when Tahu gets injured again :roll: ).

Inu on current form can not be over looked IMO, considering Tahu is not here next year, maybe Tahu to bench use him as a lock or to cover injuries in the backs as well.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
Its almost gauranteed there will be a injury/suspension by the time T comes back.

But at full strenght he would be a walk in starter.

Maybe Benny to the bench as a lock reserve, then again he's the best defensive centre in the NRL IMO. I'm glad i'm not making those decisions.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
with Tahu's form this year, he is no certainty

he hasn't been playing to well, not as well as Inu