What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign Inu, T.Smith & Mateo for Life

caylo

Bench
eelavation said:
PJ Marsh - Correy Hughes/Adam Perry = Canterbury.

just helping out :)

as a maths nerd i do not agree with your maths.

Canterbury - (Correy Hughes + Adam Perry) = PJ Marsh.

your statment implies Hughes is on Perry, and Pj is christian, he does not get involved with such activity ;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
caylo said:
as a maths nerd i do not agree with your maths.

Canterbury - (Correy Hughes + Adam Perry) = PJ Marsh.

your statment implies Hughes is Perry, and Pj is christian, he does not get involved with such activity ;-)

are you saying that there's a culture problem at Canterbury? [please don't go there] I see no reason to believe that he would avoid Canterbury.

The Colonel

Immortal
Actually what he was suggesting eela is that your equation of Canterbury minus Corey Hughes divided by Adam Perry doesn't equal PJ Marsh as PJ's christian values could quite possibly frown upon Hughes being divided by Perry.

Canterbury minus the sum of Corey Hughes plus Adam Perry would be more likely to equal PJ Marsh.

Stagger eel

Staff member
oh! just shutup all of you...I'm having a stressful day...looking forward to a couple of quiet ones tonight.. :p

:lol:

caylo

Bench
The Colonel said:
Actually what he was suggesting eela is that your equation of Canterbury minus Corey Hughes divided by Adam Perry doesn't equal PJ Marsh as PJ's christian values could quite possibly frown upon Hughes being divided by Perry.

Canterbury minus the sum of Corey Hughes plus Adam Perry would be more likely to equal PJ Marsh.

NO! i was refrring to Hughes being on Perry (all sexual conatation implyed) as unchristian. And yes the dogs do have a cultural problem. SBW excuse he had no recollection of the "incident" was just dumb, and dumber for his Girlfriend to believe him.