What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signings on the way! ( Very Slowly)

Windy70

Juniors
What we need are backs (and now front rowers) that WANT to make a mark and be a part of turning a club around. Some guys with heart, guts and a bit of skill that actually will give it their all.
If you work for Company A, and it is failing then you are part of the problem. Easiest, faggiest, solution is to defect to company B, the currently "successful" one.

When we find a team that is truely passionate about the game, the Club and their carreer. (Gal?) Then we'll move forward. All but slowly, but forward. I agree that means youngsters and fringe talent along with time and headaches.

The broncos already have 70% of their team for 2014 on paper and are puting the effert in to getting it together. We're not sure if we will exist then.

FFs we need someone to take control here.

What we need are backs (and now front rowers) that WANT to make a mark and be a part of turning a club around. Some guys with heart, guts and a bit of skill that actually will give it their all.
If you work for Company A, and it is failing then you are part of the problem. Easiest, faggiest, solution is to defect to company B, the currently "successful" one.

When we find a team that is truely passionate about the game, the Club and their carreer. (Gal?) Then we'll move forward. All but slowly, but forward. I agree that means youngsters and fringe talent along with time and headaches.

The broncos already have 70% of their team for 2014 on paper and are puting the effert in to getting it together. We're not sure if we will exist then.

FFs we need someone to take control here.

Get your hand off it.

You think that's it for Brisbane? Just pick and stick? Jesus Mary and Joseph.

Windy70

Juniors
Are you kidding me? You don't think brisbane plan ahead? they sign and develop, or they target then sign then develop.

My hand is off it now...what would they know.

Windy70

Juniors
Please do. I'm confused over the fact that a team may actually think ahead and plan to recruit, and/or develop certain players to fill specific roles that may add up to successful team in the future.

Not sure what lesson I am to learn here....but please enlighten me.

roboshark

Coach
this club is farked

run by absolute imbos

the most pathetically amatuerish club in the history of sport

Windy70

Juniors
Agree this is a bad club. The major part of my post is about passion for the club, and wanting to be a part of the turn around. If cash flow makes that all but impossible then our only option is young and fringe players that come cheap and want to play NRL.

Thats it. If we survive financially, we need to plan ahead and work now on a "Just in case" senario,

redback

Bench
You & your twig mate Redback do a good enough job of that by yourselves.

Why don't you just f**k off from here? Both of you. Seriously. You add nothing. We can all read the papers, we don't need your "scoops".
Some posters on here have less than 20 posts & provided more input then both of you combined.

You really are a pathetic old fool. A liar of grand proportions trying to impress so as to add some excitement to your miserable and lonely life and how can someone who hates women as much as you do call someone else a twig?

People in the know reckon you are!

Lets start with my favourite lie......"Ricky Stuart will extend his contract at Cronulla for another 3 years"!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Are you kidding me? You don't think brisbane plan ahead? they sign and develop, or they target then sign then develop.

My hand is off it now...what would they know.

They also leave their options open. They don't just plan and then stick rigidly to it. Do you think they planned to have Darius Boyd back for 2014? No, because he wasn't available to be part of the plan but now he is they want him.

Open options.

You can't simply and rigidly plan because you don't know who, player wise, might become available. One of these suddenly available players might be the missing piece or an augmenting piece in the overall puzzle.

I'm not speaking for Gregos but I don't believe for a minute he thinks they don't plan.

Surely

Post Whore
f**k the backs f**k the props move gal to the front go hard for bird and a half them promote the young guys.

shadowboxer

First Grade
f**k the backs f**k the props move gal to the front go hard for bird and a half them promote the young guys.
i agree - it is probally the only way out of where we are.
we have no hand

Surely

Post Whore
Oh I forgot to add f**k off the coach and sign one with a higher profile and more pulling power like di rollo