What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signings - Word on the street

Revelation 3:20

Juniors
The word on the street is....

Seymour is going to sign for the Warriors

Holdsworth may sign with Warriors

Ben Barba's name has been floated around

Ah Mau....Staying or going?

What about young Taumata, they should look at him.

Any others:crazy:

Rich102

Staff member
Mismanagement were supposed to have spoken to his agent. I can't see him coming.

Rich102

Staff member
You mean there are others like Lillyman around? (Don't let Ivan know!)

Meth

Staff member
I'd rather have Seymour than Holdsworth, but only want one of them. We have good young halves coming through the ranks

I doubt Barba will come- the Dogs called him 'the Thurston that won't get away'

tHe_MaC

Juniors
Seymour or Holdsworth will come. Not both. And Seymour is the favourite at the moment.

Barba, no one really knows at the moment. His manager has put his name out there to teams to look at as he is currently sitting behind Kimmorley, Roberts and Holdsworth. Still has 1 year to run on his 'Dogs contract.

Ah Mau is apparently staying now, his management team finally came down from their rediculous asking price, and any deal he had with the Knights fell through when Brian Smith decided to move to the Roosters.

Taumata has apparently signed with Wests for next year but nothing official has been announced as of yet.

Denan Kemp is now probably leaving for the 'Dogs, as Parra cannot make up there mind if they want to keep Inu or not and the Bulldogs want to have a replacement for El Masri sorted out quickly.

Tim Smith is definately gone for the season in the UK, he still wants to play NRL next year but this injury was quite bad and could make him an even bigger risk. I'd still take him over Seymour though.

Motu Tony is apparently on the outer at Hull FC after struggling to recover from a insect bite that has become infected on his ankle. Probably not in the Warriors think tank at the moment but just thought I'd let you guys know.

ozbash

Referee
Motu Tony is apparently on the outer at Hull FC after struggling to recover from a insect bite that has become infected on his ankle. Probably not in the Warriors think tank at the moment but just thought I'd let you guys know.

nothing wrong with the Mots-man.

seriously f**ked around with whilst a Warrior.

Lox

Juniors
i'm sure michael lett is looking for a club next year, wouldn't mind him in a warriors jersey...

Martli

Coach
gus-gould-th.jpg

No no no no no

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Please, the Frank Pritchard rumour is just that, a rumour, and it's based on an article 18 months to 2 years ago where he stated he'd like to play for the Warriors.

There's no basis in it, and besides, why would we need someone like Pritchard when we have the mighty combo of Luck and Lillyman?

Meth

Staff member
I'd love to see Pritchard in a Warriors jersey for the right price

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Please, the Frank Pritchard rumour is just that, a rumour, and it's based on an article 18 months to 2 years ago where he stated he'd like to play for the Warriors.

There's no basis in it, and besides, why would we need someone like Pritchard when we have the mighty combo of Luck and Lillyman?

Giggle.

Frankie at his best is someone any team would dearly want but while his attitude has improved, his ability to stay injury-free hasn't. And am I the only one who thinks Ivan is certainly not the right man to bring the best out of Pritchard?

Latest posts