What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signings - Word on the street

Micistm

Bench
I'm so disheartened ATM I just don't know if any big/decent signings would cheer me up. Would any 'big name' coming here make any difference, or would they get swallowed up by the Warriors crap and become average themselves?

Rich102

Staff member
I think the appointment of Kearney as coach would please me.
Plus he would have the mana to attract the kind of players we need.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I'm so disheartened ATM I just don't know if any big/decent signings would cheer me up. Would any 'big name' coming here make any difference, or would they get swallowed up by the Warriors crap and become average themselves?

That'd be something that would worry me. We could buy a great ball-playing 2nd rower, ala Frank Pritchard if he wanted to live in Auckland, yet I doubt he'd make much of an impact with the way the side is playing at present. Just look at Matulino - I am convinced he'd be going absolutely beserk at a club like St George, the Bulldogs or some such.

Micistm

Bench
Yes, from what you see it's almost as if the free thinking and inventive nature is removed from their game, so determined the Warriors are to play by the stats. A boring way to play, and if you don'y get it right it's disasterious. Case in point:this year.

Latest posts