What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signings

Great news we've kept Rein - hopefully there's a spot in the top 17 for both him and King. Goodwin is good too - provides good depth in the backs which we desperately need (as proven this year!).

Stockwell must be highly favoured by the club - to be offered/sign a 3 year contract at his age is decent!

centralsaint

Juniors
Like everybody I was shocked when Gaz pulled up stumps on his career. Good luck to him,he got a premiership served us all well and deserves everything. As a dragons nut I was sort of glad that his retirement has freed up a substantial amount of the cap for 3 years.
The dragons have awesome junior talent and we have secured most of them. King,Rein,Stanley x 2,Stockwell and De Belin will serve us well.
Our signings look promising.Moltzen can be a star,latimore will do a Green job for us and I watched Will Matthews play in Rocky last week and he looked great,awesome offloader in traffic.
Is there anybody we are in talks with, i know most big names are locked up but is there any young fellas we are after,like Frizell,Tedesco,Finucane etc.
Has McKinnon and Cuthbertson officially left?

Tim Smith

Juniors
Well Josh Morris has been dropped by the Bulldogs this week; I wonder if their was some get out clause that he is exploring or has he been playing that badly to be the Bulldogs scapegoat? Come home Josh.

Cagey Mac

Bench
Well Josh Morris has been dropped by the Bulldogs this week; I wonder if their was some get out clause that he is exploring or has he been playing that badly to be the Bulldogs scapegoat? Come home Josh.

I just mentioned this on another post
Sorry should have read yours first

Outlaw Pete

Juniors
any news re who we are chasing and what Cuthbo and McKinnon are doing. Also Hickman and Massey replacements ?? There were rumous about Robert Finch having some role.

Father Ted

First Grade
''He's really enjoyed his time at the Dragons. Wayne took him there and has been the catalyst for the turnaround but he also likes living and playing there. He has a great deal of respect for the Dragons.''

[/QUOTE]

Almost the exact words Darius said three days before he left

Father Ted

First Grade
2011 Australian schoolboys carnival we signed a kid called Taylor Brown who has some talent.

Also some of these kids will come through to toyota cup in a couple of years.

NSW under16's 2011

Dylan Russell - Illawarra
Alex Johnston - South Sydney
Dee Jay Harris - Illawarra
Michael Morgan - Bulldogs
John Fomai - Parramatta
Drew Hutchison - Illawarra
Brendan Cox - Bulldogs
Jack Bird - Illawarra
Tepai Moeroa - Parramatta
Blake Harrison - Manly
Jake Kamire - Bulldogs
Brad Deitz - Roosters
Matt Lodge - Penrith
Zac Dockar-Clay - Parramatta
Addison Demetriou - Bulldogs
Brett Solomon - Canberra
Euan Aitken - CRL anyone know anything about this kid?
Luke Yates - Newcastle

Latest posts